F uck the Nazis

The fans jeering has nothing to do with racism it’s because they don’t agree with BLM movement. It all started with Floyd who shouldn’t have died but was a scumbag and then BLM started the knee but they were nothing but a Marxist movement only interested in lining their own pockets and supported don’t like it. Why can they not disagree and boo if they want

The fans jeering has nothing to do with racism it’s because they don’t agree with BLM movement. It all started with Floyd who shouldn’t have died but was a scumbag and then BLM started the knee but they were nothing but a Marxist movement only interested in lining their own pockets and supported don’t like it. Why can they not disagree and boo if they want
They can boo if they want. Thanks for the heads up on Floyd too.

You didn’t know about him pointing a gun at a pregnant women while he and another robbed her ? He shouldn’t have died and the cop has been held accountable but he is def not someone that should be looked at as any kind of hero
I'm not looking at him as any kind of hero, thanks. And its good that you take the trouble to check on everyone like Floyd.

This is absolute b*llocks as I suspect you know. Half the booers haven't got a scooby doo what Marxism is, the players have explained time and time again that it's an anti racism gesture nothing to do with the political movement.

They don't like being lectured to simple as that. I don't know why they can't just front up to that rather than this mental gymnastics to try and justify their opposition to the gesture.

This is absolute b*llocks as I suspect you know. Half the booers haven't got a scooby doo what Marxism is, the players have explained time and time again that it's an anti racism gesture nothing to do with the political movement.

They don't like being lectured to simple as that. I don't know why they can't just front up to that rather than this mental gymnastics to try and justify their opposition to the gesture.
For the same reason some will try and tell you what a bad person Floyd was.

Why not do something more than just taking a knee as far as my old eyes can see that has not done anything. Vast majority of people are not racist and understand equality.

u
As a previous poster said he was a bad person simple as
So is your Fuhrer.

;