F uck the Nazis

Posted 77 years to the day since lads of all births, backgrounds and political persuasions jumped out of planes or landing craft to stick it to the actual Nazis.

As a result, we live in a democracy where the players have the freedom to express themselves through kneeling if they wish, other players have the freedom not to do so if they wish. Same goes for those who pay to be in the stands.

As for Marxism, it turned out BLM USA were actually very successfully Capitalist and are earning millions from it. Fair play! As the footballers earning 100k a week know, the free market armed by democracy is a wonderful human invention.

Hopefully we can use it to create more opportunities for those who need them, and thus solve more social problems, over time.

Posted 77 years to the day since lads of all births, backgrounds and political persuasions jumped out of planes or landing craft to stick it to the actual Nazis.

As a result, we live in a democracy where the players have the freedom to express themselves through kneeling if they wish, other players have the freedom not to do so if they wish. Same goes for those who pay to be in the stands.

As for Marxism, it turned out BLM USA were actually very successfully Capitalist and are earning millions from it. Fair play! As the footballers earning 100k a week know, the free market armed by democracy is a wonderful human invention.

Hopefully we can use it to create more opportunities for those who need them, and thus solve more social problems, over time.
Your last paragraph gives you away. "Need".

Last I heard we lived in democracy where people could make they're own choices as long as they lie within the law of the land. Some people want to take the knee, some don't. Some want to boo, some want to cheer. Each to their own. Some want to argue why taking the knee should continue, some as to why it shouldn't. Both opinions will think they are correct and argue and abuse the others. If someone boos the action then that is their right. However, the continued beating of the same drum will have a reverse effect overtime.

It really doesn't matter how bad a person he was. The guy killed him in broad daylight. This is not acceptable.
It's not acceptable whatever the colour. Had this been a black officer killing a white criminal leading to white people taking the knee for a white lives matter movement how long would it continue before every white person taking the knee was branded racist and the knee taking stopped?

It's not acceptable whatever the colour. Had this been a black officer killing a white criminal leading to white people taking the knee for a white lives matter movement how long would it continue before every white person taking the knee was branded racist and the knee taking stopped?

What are you on about? There is no reverse parallel in this situation.

Football fans maybe just don't want Politics or statements relating to Politics at the games they've paid to see... they just want the Football .

Football fans just want football and nothing else? I'm sure you'll be on here in November complaining about minute's silence for remembrance day or for tributes when a member of the Royal Family dies, or anyone else for that matter.

Football fans maybe just don't want Politics or statements relating to Politics at the games they've paid to see... they just want the Football .
Us landlubbers were living in the real world for the last 40 years whilst you were getting buggered below decks by the upper classes. Catch up on your history, football and politics is indivisible!

What are you on about? There is no reverse parallel in this situation.
Really? Black people don't unlawfully kill white people?
The vast majority of this country's diverse and multicultural population live, work and enjoy each others company very happily in their communities.

Really? Black people don't unlawfully kill white people?
The vast majority of this country's diverse and multicultural population live, work and enjoy each others company very happily in their communities.

I said there is no parallel. There's no scenario where white people would feel the need to start a movement highlighting how they are a systematically mistreated minority.

You created a hypothetical scenario that would never happen and then said it would be called racist. For what purpose?

Football fans just want football and nothing else? I'm sure you'll be on here in November complaining about minute's silence for remembrance day or for tributes when a member of the Royal Family dies, or anyone else for that matter.

Myself..I would not have booed or clapped the BLM knee gesture....i have NO connection to the issue.

Remembrance..I have ..and will be attending the local event for the same !

Royal deaths ..they are not my family..so once again..no connection!

;