FA Cup 3rd round

Rather bizarrely I switched over from Portugal vs Uruguay to watch who we drew out the hat knowing it would be better to lose the game to focus on the league…or our league cup run

Memories of last time we met them in the FA cup up at Turf Moor...I recall that they had just shocked Liverpool winning with a Traore OG to rob us of a trip to Anfield which at the time was worth big money to us!
Anyway we battered them but lost 0-2...I still don’t know how we lost the game to this day...notable trip for me getting my first ever speeding ticket on the way home at 1 in the morning!

Memories of last time we met them in the FA cup up at Turf Moor...I recall that they had just shocked Liverpool winning with a Traore OG to rob us of a trip to Anfield which at the time was worth big money to us!
Anyway we battered them but lost 0-2...I still don’t know how we lost the game to this day...notable trip for me getting my first ever speeding ticket on the way home at 1 in the morning!
Missed out on a big pay day and led to their raid on midfielders spicer O’Connor and wade

If the draw out of the hat was just away to Burnley, we probably wouldnt have gone, but because it was them or Liverpool, we said we'd go whatever. They were very lucky, had that bald midfielder who ended up at Stains, he was their only decent looking player

Any idea how many reserves your manager will play? We don't know about Kompany. The two league cup matches were against Rochdale and Crawley, many reserves, but the first team wasn't needed.

Man U away (league cup, 21st December) might give us an idea.

Any idea how many reserves your manager will play? We don't know about Kompany. The two league cup matches were against Rochdale and Crawley, many reserves, but the first team wasn't needed.

Man U away (league cup, 21st December) might give us an idea.
We made about 8-9 changes for the recent League Cup tie with Everton. I'd expect similar.

Wouldn't be the slightest bit surprised if Burnley's reserves give us a much tougher game than Everton's

With 3 games in a week after the league season recommences, then would think we will make a lot of changes for the fa cup game given we then play Brentford and forest; would want 4 points from those games

They're on a roll and will want to keep the momentum going. We're battling for every point and won't want to risk first team players. It's like when we faced West Brom in the cup and knocked them out in 2014/15.

Only one result coming.

4-0 to us.

;