Farking Watford

They started last season very well too, when they beat us 2-0 at ours, some on here were bugging them up massively. We all know in the second half of the season, they drifted down the division again, so that could easily happen.

Fair play on their good start though, especially against Spurs, coming from behind. I've always liked Deeney and think that we should have gone for Will Hughes in the past as well.

If you think since our last Championship season, we've both been very similar points and position wise, every season. I am pretty sure this year will be the same as well. It is a shame they have so many online keyboard numpties as otherwise, I'd think it's quite good for such a club to upset the big boys.

No doubt had some fortune. Palace should have beaten them and probably would have if capoue had seen red for that shocking foul while ward missed a sitter at the end. Burnley struggling with Europe. Spurs had game under control until they switched off and no loris who is one of the best keepers in prem etc..still you have to get the wins and full credit to them for their start.

;