Favourite Premier League Goal?

Smith's goal against Everton, before the Stanislas' two goals in the first season.
At that point in the game it looked like we weren't going to get anything from it. That was the turning point for that game and then that game was probably the turning point for the season.

As with some on here it was Ritchie v Sunderland for me! In my opinion it said to the watching world “We’ve arrived!” :utc:

FWIW Cook’s equaliser against Liverpool from the corner. For determination, technique and impact it takes some beating.

Pugh at West Ham for me too. Some great shouts on here for equally important (maybe more important) goals but pissed in the sunshine ☀️ n a great atmosphere thinking ‘we can cut it at this level’.... takes some beating. Particularly as not many people signed from Hereford silenced the Boleyn.

Reactions: DJ
In terms of celebrating, Murray at Chelsea, doubt I’ll ever celebrate a goal as much again it was just surreal. It was mental for a good minute.

My favourite though has to be Pugh’s at West Ham.

Reactions: DJ
Well if we're going that route, surely AguerOOOO has to be up there!?

Plus that Arsenal goal vs Norwich with al the crazy passes around the box.

One of the scruffiest but Murray's at Chelsea. Followed up the following week with the win over Man U and Stan's goal direct from a corner. What a week!!!

One of the scruffiest but Murray's at Chelsea. Followed up the following week with the win over Man U and Stan's goal direct from a corner. What a week!!!

If we are talking scruffy goals, then Nathan Ake's winner against Liverpool should be included. To win that game 4-3, all 4 goals in front of the North Stand.
What a day that was!

In terms of celebrating, Murray at Chelsea, doubt I’ll ever celebrate a goal as much again it was just surreal. It was mental for a good minute.

My favourite though has to be Pugh’s at West Ham.

Also a very special one for me! It was my birthday, had managed to get a good bit of boozing in before and was sat right next to the Chelsea fans. One fan in particular was annoying me, homophobic shouts throughout, going nuts at our fans and I may have got a little stroppy. Was told to sit down by a steward who made excuses for the fan- apparently he’s always like it when they’re not winning. When the winner went in, simple standing up, arms spread and turning towards their lot was incredibly sweet! Particularly to see the look on the afore mentioned tw*ts face. Priceless! To be fair, the amount of congrats I got from their fans as they were walking out was surprising and a nice touch. Great day out.

;