Fixtures out

Do they ever move boxing day fixtures in the PL? I seem to recall Yeovil away getting shifted to before Christmas one year if my memory is right.

Boxing Day does get moved, as does New Years day.
Personally would hope the Spurs game gets moved unless they are still at Wembley in which case I won't be going

In the three Prem seasons so far we have started slowly. This set of fixtures really provides us with an opportunity to get a solid points total after 10 games. If our pre-season sets us up well and new signings gel we could be looking at 6-9 points from the August fixtures. If we start slowly, I would not want to go into the Chelsea game looking for our first points.

In the three Prem seasons so far we have started slowly. This set of fixtures really provides us with an opportunity to get a solid points total after 10 games. If our pre-season sets us up well and new signings gel we could be looking at 6-9 points from the August fixtures. If we start slowly, I would not want to go into the Chelsea game looking for our first points.

What new signings?! We should be so lucky...

Agree. They've been so inconvenient that clubs usually get their biggest attendances.

For teams in the lower leagues who don’t usually sell out, then of course they’ll attract fans who don’t often go. That’s not the case for most PL clubs, since floating fans can’t get tickets for any game. For regular supporters who go home and away they are a pain in the **************** to get to. Not saying they should be done away with, but it’s a simple fact it’s much easier to get to matches on another 363 days of the year.

Nothing like the anticipation of a new season. This will be my third year as a "full-time" watch-every-game supporter, and I have to say that I am very excited to get started. The Table does look strange with the new additions from last year and this year ...... getting a (over?)confident feeling. Now time for some new signings!

I know you have to play everyone and it all evens out, but I'm fairly happy with how that's worked out in terms of a fairly generous start and not too bad a run-in. Obviously that means the middle of the season is hectic, to say the least.

It will put even more emphasis on us starting well and making use of that run of early games.

The Burnley away game will probably move to Sunday as it is after a Europa League group match on the previous Thursday?

The Burnley away game will probably move to Sunday as it is after a Europa League group match on the previous Thursday?

Potentially yes, but we'll have to wait until we know they qualify first which will delay the announcement beyond the 6th July....

Love the run in.

8 of the last 9 are winnable.

I know its a bit early, but I'd be interested to see who has the kind of run in where 1 out of the last 9 is winnable.

There must be somebody.

Please God, let it be them up the road.

I'm happy with how the fixtures are spread out,there are many opportunities for us to go on confidence boosting runs if we play well against the teams that will be around us.

;