Florist are losing it!

Roy Keane is talking about the play off final where Huddersfield were robbed.
No forest were talking about a supposed penalty they should have got against us at the end of that season.....I can't remember any contentious decisions in that game.

Forest think they should have had a penalty. (They shouldn't). But their logic is that they would have scored said penalty and been given 2 goals for it meaning they would have won and they would have finished above us.

I think thats rather more far fetched than us complaining the goal line technology was out by 2mm and we were robbed of the league title that year.

Surridge offside
Bit like the ones in the Leeds game people have to decide if they want VAR to spot that sort of thing or just go along with the flow of the game and not have it disrupted so much.

Cannot have it both ways.

Either you accept dodgy decisions in real time occasionally or we have the waiting around to check for perfection?

Just heard Neil Warnock on 5live saying he thought it was a great ideas when he was a manager as his teams got bad decisions against them but now as a fan he can see the problem

Last edited:
Forest think they should have had a penalty. (They shouldn't). But their logic is that they would have scored said penalty and been given 2 goals for it meaning they would have won and they would have finished above us.

I think thats rather more far fetched than us complaining the goal line technology was out by 2mm and we were robbed of the league title that year.

That was that strange season where the penultimate game of the season would win you 8 points, instead of the usual 3. Coincidentally, those 8 points would’ve been just enough to leapfrog us into 2nd. Fine margins.

As for offside. Originally it was about seeking an advantage by being in an offside position. That meant offside traps wouldn't be offside. I'd say any offside that needs 5 minutes to analyse shouldn't be offside.
Should be clear to the naked eye. No more 'off by a nasal hair'. FFS !!

;