Florist are losing it!

I don’t remember how bad Derby were the year they got relegated but they can’t have been as bad a watch as Sheffield are yikes. Fancy Poole town to beat them

If Forest beat or draw with Chelsea...that's Burnley down.
If they win that's Luton down - their GD is +10 worse !
(So...Burnley then 'on the beach' v Forest last game...nothing to play for.)
However if the unpredictable Chelsea Win at Forest...it's a last day thing for all three if Luton have drawn or won at crazy West Ham.
Burnley would have to win both their remaining games and hope Luton lose to Fulham.
There are other remote permutations involving Burnley and Luton GD on that last day !

If Forest beat or draw with Chelsea...that's Burnley down.
If they win that's Luton down - their GD is +10 worse !
(So...Burnley then 'on the beach' v Forest s
However if the unpredictable Chelsea Win at Forest...it's a last day thing for all three if Luton have drawn or won at crazy West Ham.
Burnley would have to win both their remaining games and hope Luton lose to Fulham.
There are other remote permutations involving Burnley and Luton GD on that last day !
So, in a post a few hours ago you claim your inaccuracies are because you post what you’re thinking and don’t check as this makes your posts amusing.
What’s the above all about then?
Just to add, the least funny people are those who think they are funny.

Last edited:
So, in a post a few hours ago you claim your inaccuracies are because you post what you’re thinking and don’t check as this makes your posts amusing.
What’s the above all about then?
Just to add, the least funny people are those who think they are funny.
On the subject of the relegation fight ...it only takes a few minutes to check the stats and work out what might happen...fairly easy to get adequate accuracy.
Because some of my posts are inaccurate doesn't mean every one of them is !!!
My random posts can very well be amusing...perhaps not designed to be taken with the seriousness that you would expect around a serious subject...of which there are many outside of Football.
Agree with your last point...about being funny.
It's for others to judge..assuming it matters in any way.
Its a damn good shout that i'm in the 'least funny' category...if i'm the only one laughing then at least it's keeping me sane and miles away from depression.

N
Noooo not the world famous City Ground.

Surely it is a place of hysterical significance to every away team that goes there coming away with 3 points. That is quite a long list.

Maybe turn it into a museum to the good old days. They could charge for entry and sell replica European trophies made out of silver milk bottle tops. Put the money towards Harry Arter's wages.

N

Surely it is a place of hysterical significance to every away team that goes there coming away with 3 points. That is quite a long list.

Maybe turn it into a museum to the good old days. They could charge for entry and sell replica European trophies made out of silver milk bottle tops. Put the money towards Harry Arter's wages.
Mine was a DOUBLE LIKE by the way !

You took the words right out of my mouth. I was going to post something very similar to this. Excellent job, made me chuckle :thumbup: :tophat:

N

for all visiting teams it's their cup final :LOL:

And yet some lap it up.

As a fan experience, when the club has roots as an inner city club the mind just boggles.
Yeah, that doesn't look remotely world famous. They won't go for it !

But seriously, I agree with you on that point.
Surely a club with their history as part of the city itself doesn't want to be playing in an "out of town-o-drome" like this ?

As Brian would say. The world's gone mad. It's all about the money. Jumpers for goalposts. Train on the beach etc.

Oh the irony of Forest losing it.

Waz?????

You must remember when Florist choked at the final hurdle, and you lost thousands?

Was epic.

Well spotted SDD

Good find. Like much of that city it's an atmospheric place. The existing stadium and other original Olympic facilities are both architecturally brilliant but also have an eerie feeling about them. The various redesigns over the years show how it should be done when trying to bring historic buildings into modern use.

;