Footy Scran

davidwhitehead

Fans' Favourite
Here's the Footy Scran - sorry, Stadium Food Offering - thread. Look what you get at non-league Barton, all for a bargain £5. Just imagine what you're gonna get in the Hospitality tent with your £139 deal !

Are you watching, Jim Frevola ?

Attachments

• football food.jpg
    football food.jpg
    119.1 KB · Views: 79
Here's the Footy Scran - sorry, Stadium Food Offering - thread. Look what you get at non-league Barton, all for a bargain £5. Just imagine what you're gonna get in the Hospitality tent with your £139 deal !

Good Lord. Is the green stuff... peas?

Years ago I was sent to Non League Mickleover town on a scouting mission. When I got there I was invited to a large bowl of hot- pot with excellent steamy crusty bread. At half time there was more of the same along with sage and pepper sausage rolls and hot thick soup. Two weeks later I went to Peterborough United and wasn't even offered a cup of tea!

Years ago I was sent to Non League Mickleover town on a scouting mission. When I got there I was invited to a large bowl of hot- pot with excellent steamy crusty bread. At half time there was more of the same along with sage and pepper sausage rolls and hot thick soup. Two weeks later I went to Peterborough United and wasn't even offered a cup of tea!
They must of known you were coming.

It actually looks pretty good if they would hold the peas. I am attending the FC Tulsa match tonight. This thread has inspired me to also share a stadium food offering.
I‘m with you, hold the peas, although to be fair they taste ten times better than they look. But I‘m still not a fan of them.
I look forward to seeing what you lot get offered over there ! Go for it ! :thumbup:

I think that when you posted a similar story way back in time, and under a different username, it was established that that was pure fantasy on your part.

Looks... delicious...

;