Footy Scran

I bought a pie at Preston, dropped it going back to my seat! Never bought one since.
Saw Preston away at St. Marys with a mate who uni'ed up there and had a soft spot for them.

Their fans stank of sweat and pie so either it's good food or all they sell up there.

Wouldn't be a bad idea to rent out space for a couple of burger vans next to the food tent. Only mentioning it as I tuck into my egg, bacon and sausage bap. Not everyone wants pies and hot dogs

Used to love going to Dorchester market, or wherever he was, and getting a free hotdog with onions and ketchup off my dads stall!

THE best Footy Food is Fish and Chips if you play away at Hull or Grimsby. Haddock/ Chips and Mushy Peas with batter scraps... better when it was wrapped in Newspapers..washed in with Tetley's Beer.
Or second to that away to Plymouth Argyle ..Pasties...preferably those sourced from over the river in Cornwall.. with Rough Cider
Hearts, Hibs or Dunfermline in Edinburgh area...has to be Scotch Pies or Haggis....washed down with a smoky- flavoured Whisky...from any of the Island ferments.
Bury, Bolton, Burnley and Blackburn.. black pudding and crumbly cheese is the thing.....don't even go to the game...just sit in the park and trough piles of it with Boddingtons Ales..

;