Forest docked 4 points

Like I said on another thread... I think we could be forced into some sales this summer to offset some of last summer's spending... Who was the last big money sale we made? Has to have been in the relegation season when we saw Ake, Ramsdale and Wilson all leave...???

I still believe we will probably see Dom, Kerkez and Zab go for circa £100m for the 3. A bonus we be recouping some of our money on Traore.
Danjuma was £25m or so wasn't he?

Ahh of course, I'd forgotten about Danjuma... I guess that helps, but if we're just shy of £100m over last 3 seasons, without knowing this years accounts, then looking at our last summer's spend, then surely we're flying close to the edge of things...?

Like I said on another thread... I think we could be forced into some sales this summer to offset some of last summer's spending... Who was the last big money sale we made? Has to have been in the relegation season when we saw Ake, Ramsdale and Wilson all leave...???

I still believe we will probably see Dom, Kerkez and Zab go for circa £100m for the 3. A bonus we be recouping some of our money on Traore.
I reckon Zabs and Solanke will bring more towards 130 mill plus if we can keep them another year or so.

Probably 100 mill odd this summer for the pair?

I reckon Zabs and Solanke will bring more towards 130 mill plus if we can keep them another year or so.

Probably 100 mill odd this summer for the pair?
I just don't see us being able to keep hold of Dom this summer... I'll be gutted if he left, but I sense some serious offers coming in... serious to the tune of us simply not being able to turn them down. I hope I'm wrong.

I think £100m for the pair gives us a lot of 'options'...

Their supporters chairman on sky sports news isn’t really doing a great job at defending them, even though he thinks he is.

All of this uncertainty surrounding penalties and appeals just makes me especially glad that we are well clear of the relegation places !!!
Imagine if we were still mired down there now.
My nerves wouldn't be able to take it come May !

Ahh of course, I'd forgotten about Danjuma... I guess that helps, but if we're just shy of £100m over last 3 seasons, without knowing this years accounts, then looking at our last summer's spend, then surely we're flying close to the edge of things...?
New signings costs spread over length of contract ie 1/5 a year

They should get an extra points deduction for
“City Ground, oh mist rolling in from the Trent”
Probably the most toe curling song ever heard at a football ground.
Others will think it's a great song from a football crowd... why the f√ck is it 'toe curling'.....?
They have a fabulous history for a small to medium size club !
There is virtually Zero rivalry between us and them....
Even In the old days they were 3rd Div North..and we were 3rd Div South.
Beggars belief this Forum...absolutely chav and bootboy orientated...but latterly infused with Elitism...What a f√cking combination !

Last edited:

;