Forest forum thread.

Despite their pessimism I'm not taking anything for granted...it might be the game that turns their season around. On the other hand we could make a real statement of intent. JT will probably rotate but I really hope we don't underestimate them.

Reactions: DJ
Look I think think with our front 3, we will cause anyone problems . They are starting to gel and click and create chances

Bit like derby, forest seem to play better in games than the final results indicate.

tough game but we will be ok if we have the right mentality and give it a go in first half than recent passive tentative starts

I'd worry about After being a total loose cannon and trying to f@ck up as many of our players as possible before getting sent off. As for Grabban, he only scores penalties, doesn't he??

if arter does that I am looking for a new profile photo. If that he repays us in that way then prior years efforts count for nothing.

Sort of forgot how much better the other fans forums are in the Championship. In the Prem I think the only others I ever visited were NSC and the Hornets Nest. And both of those were only worth visiting for the comedy value.

I guess a symptom of the more ‘real’ nature of support for the championship clubs.

;