Forest tickets?

The whole ticketing saga for virtually all Championship clubs is a complete fiasco. they are all (deliberately ?) leaving it very late for away fans to get tickets. And as for the total lack of communications it is disgraceful.
Pull your bloody finger out.

Details now up.

Bluebird coaches still involved which is good. Positive Covid guidelines re coach travel. Hopefully the number of stops will be rationalised.

Personally still not sure.

About time too. On sale tomorrow morning. Just need Birmingham to pull their finger out now then my exotic Midlands summer holiday is up and running !!!!!

Last edited:
No mention of wheelchair users ( or entourage ) let alone a Magic Minibus I'll have to find a contact for whoever is Disability Liaison rep this season : )

No mention of wheelchair users ( or entourage ) let alone a Magic Minibus I'll have to find a contact for whoever is Disability Liaison rep this season : )
I've emailed afcb.

Lets hope this is just an oversight. Points total seems low, but I don't know how many spaces Forest have.

Hope so Rob. On the one hand really want to go, on the other, if there's no Magic Minibus, it's a long day for me doing all the driving, as well as attending to the Good Lady's whims : )

We got ours surprisingly easily on line, was expecting to fight a losing battle for 30 minutes, then spend the rest of the morning on the phone : )

Everything crossed for the Magic Minibus or it's, an as yet unformulated, plan B or C
: )

We got ours surprisingly easily on line, was expecting to fight a losing battle for 30 minutes, then spend the rest of the morning on the phone : )

Everything crossed for the Magic Minibus or it's, an as yet unformulated, plan B or C
: )
Should really have been sorted.

;