Friendlies

Bournemouth v Granada.
Not expecting a Classic and will not be inCONSULable should we lose.
If Danjuma is still here, expect him to cut in from the left and score from an acute Anglia. Scott Parker appearing in a new cardigan for the fans is sure to prove Popular.

X
@Old Cherry is going to have an absolute meltdown when he finds out we are going abroad, especially if we are still wearing our yellow training kit.

I'll put the absolute meltdown on furlough for now...and have a mini moan..for now..we'll see how we does agin' the West Bromwich Albioni!
..if the club want to waste money and time ..so be it. ....Granada ?....in terms of benefit to the team...a work out at Gillingham or Plymouth would suffice wouldn't it.?

X

I'll put the absolute meltdown on furlough for now...and have a mini moan..for now..we'll see how we does agin' the West Bromwich Albioni!
..if the club want to waste money and time ..so be it. ....Granada ?....in terms of benefit to the team...a work out at Gillingham or Plymouth would suffice wouldn't it.?
Brian, just come out and admit ....you hate every thing about today's game and nearly everything about the modern world...:cry:

Brian, just come out and admit ....you hate every thing about today's game and nearly everything about the modern world...:cry:

Not quite that totalitarian or absolutist in Real Life...away from a keyboard....I manage to embrace a fair bit of change in this turbulent World and so far side-step a mental health issue !

;