Fulham tix

A few minutes later the tickets were available. I personally don't think the 'new' website is as easy to use as the last one.

For example, I'd just selected a seat, thought I'd removed it. Then selected another one. When it came to pay I'd brought two seats, not obvious how I removed one of them so had to remove all and start again.

Similarly, using your payment card, you have to provide the CVV number in a really tiny box. Some people could easily miss that. Very poor.

They really should test their site with the users so they can make it easier to use.

All sorted, but its not easy to figure out the correct starting point for buying tickets.

ps. If anyone isn't going, and has enough points, I'd be interested in being your friend on the system.

I have a problem with my Derby tickets. One of the four is an adult ticket but the other three are concessions. I have never purchased a concessionary ticket and I am unsure what to do.

If I contact Dean Court they will probably cancel these and give me three tickets for a match already played so I am tempted to wait until I am in Derby and try their ticket office. I thought when I when paid the total that it was an odd amount but just assumed that, as you would, all was erm...

ticketty boo.

Anyone else had this problem previously ?

I have a problem with my Derby tickets. One of the four is an adult ticket but the other three are concessions. I have never purchased a concessionary ticket and I am unsure what to do.

If I contact Dean Court they will probably cancel these and give me three tickets for a match already played so I am tempted to wait until I am in Derby and try their ticket office. I thought when I when paid the total that it was an odd amount but just assumed that, as you would, all was erm...

ticketty boo.

I think if I was you I would contact DC first. They might be able to reissue if you went over there, or they may just say contact Derby when you get there. Or just wing it and pretend you are all 5 year olds (or 65 year olds) !!!!!!!

ticketty boo.

I've got a wheelchair you can borrow. ;-)

For Fulham tickets a new message for me popped up after payment saying that, 'your order has been registered'. 'Your order still needs some time to be processed. An email will be sent to ....... when your order is finalised'. I've received the usual email confirmation so not sure what that was about.

Considering I purchased 2 for Fulham, Cardiff & Posh at same time it was surprisingly easy. Only issue I encountered was the Fulham tickets automatically defaulted to 18-21 concession which meant removing from basket and re -sellecting as adults.

Considering I purchased 2 for Fulham, Cardiff & Posh at same time it was surprisingly easy. Only issue I encountered was the Fulham tickets automatically defaulted to 18-21 concession which meant removing from basket and re -sellecting as adults.
I had that previously. I think its on the drop-down menu.

Given the limited number of tickets, the proximity of Fulham and it being a top of the table clash, I can't see this one going below 7+ points...
Difficult to know how many away game points fans have. Considering we have had 3 big away game turnouts at Cardiff, Bristol and Reading, would think a lot of fans would have a minimum of 3 points just in this season

Given the limited number of tickets, the proximity of Fulham and it being a top of the table clash, I can't see this one going below 7+ points...

When it drops down to 7 I can see that being a bit of a bun fight as well.

I would suggest that if you have 7 points or more not to bother, it's just not worth the effort.

;