Fulham v AFC Bournemouth

Taking up the mask theme it was very disappointing to see so many not wearing masks on the coaches yesterday. Very good compliance around me on coach 2 but no formal information in the club email nor in the on board announcements. Nor gel on coach 2 although I always carry my own supply.

Overall am happy with a point and a fantastic goal from the training ground!

Think it's fair to say that Fulham should have had a penalty in the first half and if it had been the other way round am sure that this forum would be in meltdown LOL! We were very lucky that the ref seemed to be blindside and unable to tell what, if any, contact was made!

We did have a few chances durimg the game but not as clear cut as that open goal that Fulham managed to miss in the second half! Yet another team which has missed an open goal against us. We won't get away with that in the Prem next season LOL!

Just hope we can get Zemura back soon as we really do need Smith back at RB to be a more secure defensive unit in fact I think we need a RB in the January window as cover IMO As for Billing he is languid but what he can offer is vital to us

Need another left back more than a right back imo.

I travel in hope rather than expectation. As long as every player puts in a shift then who knows. It is a shame we are not at full strength as I think it would be a great game. It's a long season and it doesn't end at Fulham no matter what the result.
Well I travelled in hope and was rewarded !! I think they all pretty much put in a shift in a very good game. Cooky put in the shift of 10 men. Fantastic.

Overall am happy with a point and a fantastic goal from the training ground!

Think it's fair to say that Fulham should have had a penalty in the first half and if it had been the other way round am sure that this forum would be in meltdown LOL! We were very lucky that the ref seemed to be blindside and unable to tell what, if any, contact was made!

We did have a few chances durimg the game but not as clear cut as that open goal that Fulham managed to miss in the second half! Yet another team which has missed an open goal against us. We won't get away with that in the Prem next season LOL!
The open goal miss I put down to Stacey, he was just ball watching with 2 attackers bearing in on goal at the far post. Awful defending.

The other factor which we should really highlight is the number of players who were probably some way short of 100% fitness. Smithy is the most likely, and he put in his normal intensive display. Cahill another, and Pearson and Brady also probable.

So that is another reason we can think of it as having done really well.

The other factor which we should really highlight is the number of players who were probably some way short of 100% fitness. Smithy is the most likely, and he put in his normal intensive display. Cahill another, and Pearson and Brady also probable.

Give all those players a week of training without a game and they should hopefully be stronger next week.

Agree that. Also what a highly enjoyable game it was. End to end stuff. Full on no holds barred. Well done both sides for a good game to be at!

The MOM last night for AFCB and overall MOM.

Sky - Steve Cook - MOM.

BBC - Ryan Christie - MOM.

Whoscored - Mark Travers - AFCB. - Tosin Adarabioyo MOM.

Ryan Christie? We were saying that we think he's gone off the boil a bit. He really needs a goal.. MOTM was either S Cook or Travers for me.

Taking up the mask theme it was very disappointing to see so many not wearing masks on the coaches yesterday. Very good compliance around me on coach 2 but no formal information in the club email nor in the on board announcements. Nor gel on coach 2 although I always carry my own supply.

Spot on. It's not warm outside either. Wear a mask. Even if there is only a chance it may protect someone, wear it anyway. No hardship. No brainer. Only people who have excuses are the small minority genuinely allergic to masks and those whose glasses steam up, so they can't see the match. Was disappointed Bluebird didn't ask us to wear them.

;