Fulham v AFC Bournemouth

Smith at left back is very hit and miss. Probably the safer bet that Davis though. Parker doesn’t rate Davis I feel.

Considering the players still out injured, we still have a very decent team and some strategic options on the bench. Not too bad at all ! Just need Dom to be relaxed and confident tonight I feel.
We can do this !
:utc:

Glad to have Smithys experience back. Gives me more confidence/assurance seeing him and Cahill back. As much as Davis has long term potential, he's looked a little raw/fragile to be relied upon for games like tonight.

Interesting CM line up, so nice 'layers' in there tonight, hopefully will see some good, well balanced linkup play as a result.

As for Fulhams twitter: 'Your Fulham! ' with what appears to be the pride flag in the back ground... seems a bit odd, but Fulham always have seemed the quirky oddball London club.

I don't feel good about this. Every time we play Smith at LB, it always smacks of desperation.
Having said that, we still have enough attacking quality to score a bunch. Depends on the overall team performance.
I'm going to predict we either get hammered, or win by more than one goal.

Cook alongside Cahill in regards to lack of pace isn’t ideal.

But that aside, two games in a row for Cook… something in the background has changed. Common sense I’d say.
Maybe two old fashioned center halves to take care of Mitro

Ah the old JT trick of playing Smithy at LB!....cue a 3-0 win and everyone on here saying what a great idea it was! :grinning:
Parker dropping Meps for Cookie though Wow what a shock!..... finally some sense .
Not sure I like the Marcondes / Kilkenny swap tbh but he does have a habit of turning up in big games.

Anyway I think we'll win and I've backed us to do so!.

Cook alongside Cahill in regards to lack of pace isn’t ideal.

But that aside, two games in a row for Cook… something in the background has changed. Common sense I’d say.
We might be playing quite deep!..... Cookie is quicker than Meps anyway.

;