Fulham v AFC Bournemouth

Says a lot.

Defender Steve Cook posted on Twitter on Saturday night that he was not going to comment on Cherries' 3-0 win over Fulham.

He said: "I was about to say about the win today but the news tonight has really put things into perspective.

"Thoughts and prayers going to everyone in Leicester and the Hoddle family."

The crash followed a difficult day in the football world, with former England manager Glenn Hoddle was taken to hospital in a serious condition.

https://www.bournemouthecho.co.uk/s...r-helicopter-crash-at-leicester-city-stadium/

the local lingo seemed to be american, quite weird how many US accents I heard after the game. not really sure about the mixed zone, seems a bit pointless to me. my seat had the most obstructed view I've ever had, 3 steps & railings, couldnt see one goal when sat - fortunately everyone stood all game. altho the area is interesting, I find the over bearing smell of money, gastropubs, large cars, fashion victims and general richness leaves a sour taste. its also an area of london I find it quite hard to find nice beer in, more concerningly. but a great win, and good day out.

Good beer isn't hard to find.

Really hope Fulham sort themselves out and stay up. Fantastic club, ground and supporters.
Thought the look of the ground was a bit bland. Enjoyed the bounce though. As bland as it felt I would love us to have something similar. What is the capacity?

Just in case anyone still mystified by the American accents - they were all Philly Eagles and Jacksonville Jaguars fans here for the NFL match at Wembley. I think we have a few new American fans!

Bit weird going in and out of the bogs in the pub with the Philly lot saying 'Go Birds!' to each other. And met a group of Danish blokes all over for the NFL match too, one was an absolute spit of Brooksy!

Great day out...with the league position too, it doesn't get much better than this.

sat (yes sat!) in the neutrals end which was a strange experience but nice not to have to sit on your hands when we scored.

Have 5 Aussie girls next us whose favourite chant of the day was "you're f**king sh*t"!!

I was in the neutral zone and got chatting to a chap from Carlisle on a weekend visit to London. By the end of the game he was cheering as Loudly as me and said what a good team we are, thought Ake was amazing obviously knows his football!

;