Fuming

Ordinarily I’d agree that it’s quality opposition and 9/10 times the quality wins eventually. In this instance though I think our game management, and GON’s management, cost us a decent result. As soon as we dropped our heads and dropped further and further back, we completely lost control. When we were focused on attacking, we had them pinned and it was a very even game. I don’t think we were pinned back until we let them back into the game, and the subs did not help at all.

It was the quality and impact of Spurs substitutions that won them the game. It's worrying when so many posters on here can't see that.
Obviously that was a major reason however you can’t say spurs ‘won’ that game.

We quite clearly lost it by allowing their centre backs to pass the ball around on the halfway line without one of our players within 10m of them.

Us sitting back and waiting for them to score cost us the game

Can’t disagree that letting them have so much of the ball and allowing them to cross almost at will in the last 20mins looked like it cost us.
But at the same time we gave them a really close run, which is probably more than I was expecting.
A bad result considering the position we found ourselves in but surely some huge credit for the first 65 minutes, I hope the boys can take pride and encouragement from that.

No point in fuming or throwing toys out of prams…we have a temporary manager and under strength squad…frustrating though it is that is the reality of our situation.Hopefully investment will influence that and by May we could be okay?…until then don’t expect the moon on a stick…

And look at that. Leeds go to Liverpool, are brave and commit bodies forward and get the win. Sure it helped that they have a competent goal keeper at this level but still goes to show, you get what you deserve over the course of the season. For all of you calling these top six games write offs, Leeds have now taken six points off of the top six and should have got something from Arsenal. It isn’t looking good for us right now.

And look at that. Leeds go to Liverpool, are brave and commit bodies forward and get the win. Sure it helped that they have a competent goal keeper at this level but still goes to show, you get what you deserve over the course of the season. For all of you calling these top six games write offs, Leeds have now taken six points off of the top six and should have got something from Arsenal. It isn’t looking good for us right now.
Now you’re talking ********************************. We haven’t had the course of a season yet.

Villa home to Man Utd next week, saints home to Newcastle. Better to have some faith rather than your negative crap.

Ordinarily I’d agree that it’s quality opposition and 9/10 times the quality wins eventually. In this instance though I think our game management, and GON’s management, cost us a decent result. As soon as we dropped our heads and dropped further and further back, we completely lost control. When we were focused on attacking, we had them pinned and it was a very even game. I don’t think we were pinned back until we let them back into the game, and the subs did not help at all.
Think we could of done with an attack change to help as Moore had ran himself into the ground, needed someone to come on and chase them down as they had so much time to deliver the ball

Whatever?

Now you’re talking ********************************. We haven’t had the course of a season yet.

Villa home to Man Utd next week, saints home to Newcastle. Better to have some faith rather than your negative crap.
Faith in what? That we can knick a goal and then hang on for dear life and hope the opposition fluff the chances that come their way? I had faith under Eddie, watching a team that were brave and looked to be in the front foot whenever possible (until the last season.) I don’t have any faith in this current set up.

No point getting ratty with each other...reasons for the defeat were what they were....it's just a result...that's all...we can take it. ...it's about the next one now.
Up the Cherries is Up the Cherries....and right up the rear of everything else with the rough end of a pineapple !

We stay positive....carry on supporting (or following if you like for those of us who don't attend ) whatever ..weve done nothing wrong ...,just love for them to do well !
....the fans at the game had the joy of being two up...it wasn't 90 minutes of gloom was it ?

....the fans at the game had the joy of being two up...it wasn't 90 minutes of gloom was it ?
I know ! You’ve hit the nail on the head ! But KK seems unable to appreciate that high and can only focus on the low of blowing it in the end !
If he can’t enjoy what our team did today then I don’t understand what pleasure he derives from supporting AFCB.
It was of course disappointing to blow that lead but it was brilliant how we got there in the first place. Football is entertainment. Today I was entertained. We gained no points today but I was entertained. And once again I saw my team give 100% for 90+ minutes.
I am able to enjoy watching us lose in certain circumstances.
I would suggest that if you can’t, maybe supporting a football team isn’t the hobby for you, since it will only end in disappointment and stress for you.

Faith in what? That we can knick a goal and then hang on for dear life and hope the opposition fluff the chances that come their way? I had faith under Eddie, watching a team that were brave and looked to be in the front foot whenever possible (until the last season.) I don’t have any faith in this current set up.
That didn’t happen yesterday but never mind.

And you never had any faith last season so I’m not surprised you start crying so early.

I know ! You’ve hit the nail on the head ! But KK seems unable to appreciate that high and can only focus on the low of blowing it in the end !
If he can’t enjoy what our team did today then I don’t understand what pleasure he derives from supporting AFCB.
It was of course disappointing to blow that lead but it was brilliant how we got there in the first place. Football is entertainment. Today I was entertained. We gained no points today but I was entertained. And once again I saw my team give 100% for 90+ minutes.
I am able to enjoy watching us lose in certain circumstances.
I would suggest that if you can’t, maybe supporting a football team isn’t the hobby for you, since it will only end in disappointment and stress for you.
Hear bloody hear to both of you! Just throwing a tantrum and stirring up the negatives after a defeat is self-defeating and hardly ever promotes a proper discussion. If you want to throw a tantrum, best to do it alone, because actually most people don't want to hear you. Once you've calmed down, you can then come out of your bedroom or wherever and rejoin the world. Personally, I'm feeling better already, but then the company of friends or family today, plus a bottle of Palmers 200 last night with Fish n' Chips does wonders for the soul.

;