Games on Sky 21/22

I guess they're banking on the race for the title being over by then and so, even if we're being hauled in by the teams below, Fulham will be less interested.

Some posters are forgetting it's £90K for the home team and only £10K for the away team.

Sky can't actively fund Fulham, WBA, Forest and Wayne Rooney's Derby County above other clubs if we're on live at home more than 3 or 4 times a season.

I guess they're banking on the race for the title being over by then and so, even if we're being hauled in by the teams below, Fulham will be less interested.

I think Fulham will be motivated to beat Bmth even if they are promoted. Should be a game of decent football regardless of outcome. No doubt Fulham fans want to beat Parker.

Luton v Blackpool is a really odd choice but I prefer us not to be live on sky given a few defeats this season.

How many of our games will be televised during April

It was nice to see Mark McAdam reporting for Sky yesterday from the Vitality. He's always been a good supporter of the Cherries and I can't help but think he has some input into which of our games are put on tv...we'll have to wait and see KC

That weekend’s picks due imminently. Blackburn game a possibility but Fulham Luton (given they could seal Championship) and QPR Sheffield United maybe more likely.
Think Luton vs Fulham would be good plus Blackburn slipped up recently so less attractive for tv audience

On Wednesday night the Middlesbrough v Fulham games is live.

Nottingham Forest v Coventry City is on red button.

But our switched game from Tuesday to the Wednesday against the Baggies is not shown at all.

If that will change on the day we will have to wait and see.

;