Games on Sky 21/22

As someone that likes a couple of beers before a match, not being able to travel on the day by train makes a massive difference.

Even funking R**ding was difficult at 8pm on a Saturday.

Yeah I agree. I was talking about 12:30 and 5:30 Saturday kick offs. Forgot about that Reading one that was very irritating.

Flip me !! How are we supposed to muster a throaty Booooo at that time of the day, especially having to get up at bedtime the night before. It'll be even worse when we grab a last minute winner, I'm entitled to have my dissatisfaction at Scott Parker refusing to be Eddie Howe heard at appropriate and traditional footie times : )

We're staying in Derby Friday night. Pretty much an alcohol limited weekend for senior Dibs, but needs must and all that.

If it's anything like Leicester good luck to you, a few places there including that bowling/drinking place Lane 7 don't let white men in who are on the piss If I weren't white myself I'd probably say it was a bit racist and there was an agenda there. if there's two or more of you ya don't get in anywhere only chance is to go in alone one at a time.

Were due on Friday but presume they were holding on for the FA Cup as Semi-Finals are Easter weekend.

Suggests Middlesbrough’s and Forest’s games are on their radar, so potential for our game with Middlesbrough to be moved.

Anyone know someone that makes a decent pass-across-the-crowd type banner, just in case anyone wants to give Sky some deserved grief at Sheffield Utd?

My first idea is "Sky Sports, shafting away fans since 1992" I can't even be arsed to look up if that's the correct year but I'm happy to chuck a few quid in if anyone also wants to make that happen.

As 'Boro did something similar at their ground it would be nice to reciprocate if/when they get stuffed too.

Anyone know someone that makes a decent pass-across-the-crowd type banner, just in case anyone wants to give Sky some deserved grief at Sheffield Utd?

My first idea is "Sky Sports, shafting away fans since 1992" I can't even be arsed to look up if that's the correct year but I'm happy to chuck a few quid in if anyone also wants to make that happen.

As 'Boro did something similar at their ground it would be nice to reciprocate if/when they get stuffed too.
Sky sports have committed far worse crimes than shafting away fans since 1992, they have been killing football since 1992.

How about this? Perfect name for the job too

https://skybanner.co.uk/

So that just covers the Easter weekend - we STILL have to wait for the rest of April’s TV games to be announced!!!

Oh well, good news that the Boro game stays at 3pm and the Cov match stays at 3pm on Easter Monday too

It's so close, they don't want to commit. They could pick the team in 4th today only for them to drop out of it by then. They'll leave it as late as they can from now on.

Nevermind about making plans. You lot aren't the priority.

;