Garth crooks - team of the week

Agree with this, any disagreements should be behind closed doors.

As in any walk of life if you have a problem discuss it with those that can make a difference and not ’Chinese whispers’.

Paras from article.

Journalists being banned from press conferences by Manchester United is nothing new. I saw Sir Alex Ferguson make quite an example of another reporter by giving him his marching orders, prior to a press conference at their Carrington training ground, after his team had been portrayed in a bad light.

Erik ten Hag, however, is a different animal entirely, but he was prepared to show his teeth this week by insisting journalists from Sky, ESPN, the Manchester Evening News and the Mirror were excluded after reporting some players were unhappy with the Dutchman's managerial style.

"If the players have a different opinion of course I will listen, but they haven't told me" insisted ten Hag - and I think he has a point.

If players are unhappy with the state of affairs at a club then have that conversation, as difficult as it might be, in the dressing room. Or find a quiet place with a cold beverage and thrash out your differences among your team-mates and manager if needed.

I still think Garth Crooks is a dick but I do agree with this comment -

'However, the one by Dango Ouattara, that was eventually disallowed by VAR for handball, was nothing short of a disgraceful decision. The rule is shameful and a stain on the game.'

;