Gary O'Neil

Z.
He was not "unfairly sacked" Brian he was replaced for a far more exciting manager, to hopefully take us to the next level (wherever that is) and give us all something more exhilarating to watch. End of
Oh we've been through all that sh*t before about .." far more exciting football under any other f√cker than O'Neil Bingo "....oh for Christ sake....football scenarios occur in waves...nothing stays the same for long.

Did you enjoy the 2nd halves of the recent Spurs and Liverpool games ?
Were they better than Spurs away and Liverpool home last season ?

Z.

Oh we've been through all that sh*t before about .." far more exciting football under any other f√cker than O'Neil Bingo "....oh for Christ sake....football scenarios occur in waves...nothing stays the same for long.

Cherry picking to suit yourself. They were better than Man Utd away and Palace away. See its easy to play that game.

Z.

Wow!!

Only a fan that never watches Bournemouth could prefer Gary o Neil over our current manager .
I've never stated in any post that I 'prefer' O'Neil to Iraola !
Yet another misenterpretation common to this
Forum.
All i've banged on about is that it was an unfair dismissal and that O'Neil has been prematurely misjudged ...or words and ramblings to that effect.
Iraola is a great acquisition ...there is no doubting that....but we obvious don't know yet what he or O'Neil is to achieve in the long-term.
None of us has sufficient expertise to work that out..although some appear to think they can !

There are quite a number of fans that don't watch Boscombe's games live....I have my own reasons..but for others you could do a math... ...subtract 11,000 from say 30,000 ( new stadia capacity ?)...and arrive at 19,000 potential non- attendees ...at a Euro fixture even !

Smoke that b@stard.

Last edited:

Forum.
All i've banged on about is that it was an unfair dismissal and that O'Neil has been prematurely misjudged ...or words and ramblings to that effect.
Iraola is a great acquisition ...there is no doubting that....but we obvious don't know yet what he or O'Neil is to achieve in the long-term.
None of us has sufficient expertise to work that out..although some appear to think they can !

There a quite a number of fans that don't watch Boscombe's games live....I have my own reasons..but for others you could do a math... ...subtract 11,000 from say 30,000 ( new stadia capacity ?)...and arrive at 19,000 potential non- attendees ...at a Euro fixture even !

Smoke that b@stard.
18,999 of them still manage to watch the games...... This is 2024 you know.

Last edited:
Rejoicing in him beating the current manager of your football club I would say makes you more a fan of him than them.

rejoicing. lol

but losing the plot when an oppo manager does a job on the bloke you'd been spunking over for months and then having the cheek to go on the telly and talk about it, tells it's own story

see previous posts for my definition of fan, or ignore them, your call

all people can do is work off the facts they had at the time, yes he kept us up(and he done a great job doing that) but the football was dull and often seemed without a real plan, he is learning on the job and the club felt a more attractive style was more fitting with the long term view of the club and someone with a bit more managerial experience.
GON may turn into the best manager ever but our fans will remember what his football was like with us and not at any club he manages next

Forum.

There are quite a number of fans that don't watch Boscombe's games live....I have my own reasons..but for others you could do a math... ...subtract 11,000 from say 30,000 ( new stadia capacity ?)...and arrive at 19,000 potential non- attendees ...at a Euro fixture even !

Smoke that b@stard.
Smoke what ?drama queen .

;