Gary O'Neil

Why do incidents in Wolves games attract more hullabaloo on this Forum than those in Manchester United's, Manchester City's or come to think of it Hull City's, Partick Thistle's and Mansfield games ? Bloody weird .
Because of of the 400 odd interviews they do, 399 of them are bland media trained copy pasta but one is Garry O'Neil making direct accusations that officials don't understand the rules. That's the interview that makes the front page in the papers or top billing on websites.
It seems to happen pretty frequently at the moment.

Because of of the 400 odd interviews they do, 399 of them are bland media trained copy pasta but one is Garry O'Neil making direct accusations that officials don't understand the rules. That's the interview that makes the front page in the papers or top billing on websites.
Perhaps O'Neil is right about officials not understanding Rules.
I was asking why ' this Forum' is concerned only about Wolves games in this thread.
Why do we not pick on the Elite Clubs ?

Last season O'Neil would have been challenging on this clubs behalf for similar incidents !

Why do incidents in Wolves games attract more hullabaloo on this Forum than those in Manchester United's, Manchester City's or come to think of it Hull City's, Partick Thistle's and Mansfield games ? Bloody weird .
You don't think the Gary O'Neil connection has anything to do with it ?
Just a thought...:shake:

You're confused why the thread titled "Gary O'Neil" is concerned only about games where he is managing one of the sides?
No not confused....concerned/amused about the mentality of some on the Forum regarding O'Neil.

Not that it f√cking matters a dog's dick in the Evolving Story of Humanity.

Last edited:

Is Top related to Phil?

There's a simple solution for Gary O'Neil (re the disallowed goal against Wet Spam) and other managers that blame VAR for similar decisions, and that is to tell your set-piece coach (or whoever is in charge) not to instruct one of your players to position themselves with the sole intention of blocking the goalkeeper. If Wolves hadn't used that slightly 'cheaty' tactic they would have scored the equaliser - nobody elses fault but their own.

Wolves have been wronged a lot this season but I think it was right to disallow it. Clearly a tactic to obstruct the goalkeeper. Appreciate the point that he wouldn’t have saved it anyway but point is he was obstructed. Thus, right decision for me

Why oh why is O'Neil attracting vitriol because he lost 4 games last season with lazy and highly paid players going 'on the beach'...and after saving us from relegation.
Contrast this nonsense.....with the hero - worship Fletch got for 1 goal v Grimsby back along.

This Forum beggars belief.

And I don't need any more f√cking lectures on how well Andoni Iraola is doing. I acknowledge that separately.

Why oh why is O'Neil attracting vitriol because he lost 4 games last season with lazy and highly paid players going 'on the beach'...and after saving us from relegation.
Contrast this nonsense.....with the hero - worship Fletch got for 1 goal v Grimsby back along.

This Forum beggars belief.

And I don't need any more f√cking lectures on how well Andoni Iraola is doing. I acknowledge that separately.
Mostly because you've spent most of the season lauding him as the next best thing since sliced bread.

;