Gary O'Neil

But....but Wolves beat them....it's results that count....we have never beaten MC.

Stats are a big deal in American Sports...and it's going that way here sadly.

All that ever mattered here when Football was Football....was...
P. W. D. L. F. A. Pts
…and you’ve moved the goalposts!

We were talking about whether one manager’s style is to ‘have a go’ more than another (not the end result).

I’m not sure it could be much clearer. One has a natural inclination to attack; the other doesn’t (is more pragmatic, if you prefer).

There is more then one way to win a football match and of course, the results are the bottom line. However, I still know whose team over a season, that I would rather watch.

But....but Wolves beat them....it's results that count....we have never beaten MC.

Stats are a big deal in American Sports...and it's going that way here sadly.

All that ever mattered here when Football was Football....was...
P. W. D. L. F. A. Pts

Absolute disgrace. Praising wolves over AFCB. A new low for this website
Shameful.

Absolute disgrace. Praising wolves over AFCB. A new low for this website
Shameful.
It’s not the first low. New Forest Gump was here the morning after the game rejoicing in GON ‘pulling Manuels strides down’

Now, what might NfC and NOC have in common apart from similar names thinking back to previous bans…….

It’s not the first low. New Forest Gump was here the morning after the game rejoicing in GON ‘pulling Manuels strides down’

Now, what might NfC and NOC have in common apart from similar names thinking back to previous bans…….

Yeah terrible. Reminds me of you gloating about AFCB getting beat at Palace.

I absolutely agree with this. There's an insane obsession about GON which we haven't seen with any previous coach/manager. They just need to let it go, just like we did with previous managers with the exception of Howe's glorification. He was a great manager for us but equally, it did seem he lost the dressing-room, and we were relegated. That doesn't mean he should be ridiculed and I'm glad he hasn't been, but he wasn't perfect as Newcastle are finding out. GON did what he was asked to do for us and despite nearly every pundit predicting with swagger confidence that we would be relegated, we weren't. Those last four games probably tarnished his name to a minor degree in that success, but we've moved on with a good manager in Andoni Iraola and surely, that should be our focus instead of comparing him against anyone else.
Agree. With no disrespect to O'Neil here, it's interesting how someone so ordinary can spark such passionate debate. It's like an argument over whether margarine on toast is absolutely revolting or the most delicious thing ever. It's just margarine on toast: not bad but not the most exciting thing either.

Its like an argument over whether margarine on toast is absolutely revolting or the most delicious thing ever.It's just margarine on toast: not bad but not the most exciting thing either.
How anyone can eat margarine on toast is beyond me, or margarine on anything. Totally artificial, full of the wrong fats and tastes vile compared to butter. Scientists swung firmly back in the butter camp removing the only reason people were surely eating margarine.

All I know is...it's up to the Cherries to get the f√ck out there and do the biz this Savo...
...and that is what I guess NfC wants.....Christ Almighty....wtf can I say on this Forum ?

Last edited:
Although I've said what I've said regarding Gary O'Neil.....and good luck to the man...I have to say with regard to Andoni Iraola... I like the 'cut of his jib' .. an intensely likable character too...whether we can hang onto him remains in the fookin' ether.
Hmmmm, so those of us who had no axe to grind with GON, but felt AI was a more progressive move, knew our own minds then.
It was never a sleight on GON or competition v Wolves finishing position.

Hmmmm, so those of us who had no axe to grind with GON, but felt AI was a more progressive move, knew our own minds then.
It was never a sleight on GON or competition v Wolves finishing position.
Yes, of course.. ..for those that had no 'axe to grind' ...but there were those others that took delight in discrediting O'Neil..which was weird in the circumstances.

come on now jenny, even you must realise this thing isn't healthy

if you're planning a pre-wolves blog with your shouty little mates, can I recommend sitting at the other end of the sofa this time. Either that or 500 crunches should do the trick

heaven help us if wolves win and he does another interview, your boiled egg will explode :LOL:

Brian you claimed he was the messiah

Since disproven of course.

We will finish above Gary O'Nil'Neil
Not 'Messiah' as such...he just did a damn good job keeping us up..to not recognise that is pretty much thick chavlike ignorance !

Nothing has been proven or disproven...

I want the Cherries to finish above Wolves as much as you do.

I want more to finish above Brighton, Chelsea or even Manu !
A higher plain of thinking don't you think ?

;