Gary O'Neil

sorry humpty I was at work
and it's the bashley xenophobe if you must know, i've told you that before
try to keep up

I don't give a fcuk about wolves or their manager, i've told you that before too
you've spent hours and hours and pages and pages being offended by his every word, do you need another cuddle?

time to move on
Alright calm down Craig.....I must say you come across a lot different on your you tube channel.

O'Neil is just a manager in charge of over achieving and under achieving players, week in, week out....same as all the others with roughly the same resources....he will have good periods ..and bad periods same as the others.
Andoni Iraola is no different in that respect.
Pointless going headlong into any other crap.
It's just a Game...not a Science !
End Of. Fullstop

O'Neil is just a manager in charge of over achieving and under achieving players, week in, week out....same as all the others with roughly the same resources....he will have good periods ..and bad periods same as the others.
End Of. Fullstop
So no manager is better than any other manager . Not worth discussing their good points or bad points , tactics , setups , use of substitutes , man management..it’s all just pointless crap …shut the forum down bu**shitter Brian has got it all figured out for us .

So no manager is better than any other manager . Not worth discussing their good points or bad points , tactics , setups , use of substitutes , man management..it’s all just pointless crap …shut the forum down bu**shitter Brian has got it all figured out for us .
Unless a manager ditches the suit for tracksuits.
I present exhibit A your honour :)

Attachments

• IMG_0249.jpeg
    IMG_0249.jpeg
    94.3 KB · Views: 11
End Of. Fullstop
You were full of chatter about them when Wolves were ahead of us.....what's changed?......lol I've answered my own question.

You were full of chatter about them when Wolves were ahead of us.....what's changed?......lol I've answered my own question.
Whatever I say...I'm a Cherry...you can't take that away from me.....In confrontations down here with other club fans I 'talk up' the Cherries to some quite ridiculous levels.
Contrast that with thousands of w@nkers in Bournemouth and my home town of Poole that support Manchester f√cking Utd....or Chelsea or Liverpool etc....and 'talk down' the Cherries because we are not a big club.

Whatever I say...I'm a Cherry...you can't take that away from me.....In confrontations down here with other club fans I 'talk up' the Cherries to some quite ridiculous levels.
Contrast that with thousands of w@nkers in Bournemouth and my home town of Poole that support Manchester f√cking Utd....or Chelsea or Liverpool etc....and 'talk down' the Cherries because we are not a big club.
This is the GON thread .

;