Gavin Kilkenny

Should’ve recalled him at the start of the window and shopped him around the Championship. Hopefully that severs any potential future loans to Stoke for our youngsters. Basket case club with cunty fans.

Surpised Blackpool didn’t want him, wasn’t he linked with them last year with something to do with Bowler?

Should’ve recalled him at the start of the window and shopped him around the Championship. Hopefully that severs any potential future loans to Stoke for our youngsters. Basket case club with cunty fans.

Surpised Blackpool didn’t want him, wasn’t he linked with them last year with something to do with Bowler?

Blackpool were after him but then sacked their manager.

Really disappointing season for him. I don't think the Stoke thing was his fault as the manager changed and the new one didn't rate him. However, being unable to break into the Charlton team is a huge surprise.

I know we extended his contract but maybe it's time to let him find a permanent move so he can really try and establish himself somewhere. Or else his career is going to drift in Nat Phillips fashion.

Sometimes in football, opportunity knocks and you have to take it with both hands. We saw Zemura and Anthony do it when we were cleaned out of first team players by injuries just after Parker took over.

We're apparently still after another CM, even after Scott, but this weekend GK will likely make the bench since AS is injured and we're still really short of options. If he gets on the pitch, it will be his chance to send a message to AI that he should be considered as part of the project as well.

If another CM does come in ahead of him then its probably time to stop wasting his time here and get fixed up at another club.

Last edited:
I really thought he would end up at a Champ side also... But he didnt get anywhere at Stoke so maybe I/we're just being a bit blinkered by him as one of our players...

He's certainly a decent payer that deserves to be playing and settled now...

He will do well at Championship level with robust support around him. He's got the best passing in our squad I think, but if you play him in a deeper role, he will be a defensive liability. Maybe he's just more suited to number 8 or 10. He can still make those passes from deeper at times in that role. Anyway, he needs a lower/mid Championship level club I think.

I really thought he would end up at a Champ side also... But he didnt get anywhere at Stoke so maybe I/we're just being a bit blinkered by him as one of our players...

He's certainly a decent payer that deserves to be playing and settled now...

He was man of the match then they sacked their manager and the new guy didn't want him or play him.

No idea what happened at Charlton though.

Was there ever anything concrete bubbling away regarding a Kilkenny loan? Last thing he needs is another year of not playing.

Any chance at all of a continental move to like a Belgian club or something?

Was there ever anything concrete bubbling away regarding a Kilkenny loan? Last thing he needs is another year of not playing.

Any chance at all of a continental move to like a Belgian club or something?

Still 10 minutes left in Scotland, plus one hour if a deal sheet is in.

;