Giving Anal for 10 minutes

I think it's unfair to put pressure on Solanke regarding England.
He is nowhere near International standard..just an average striker in the PL, and more than adequate in the Championship.
How could you compare his threat up front with someone like Shearer, Keegan, Rooney or Wright...Channon even !
McDougall - don't even dream !
Neither could you compare Watkins or Toney or Grealish with the above...and I really don't think Kane is worth the hype !
English Football is not producing any stand - out strikers for its national team.
Sorry but it's NOT !

I think it's unfair to put pressure on Solanke regarding England.
He is nowhere near International standard..just an average striker in the PL, and more than adequate in the Championship.
How could you compare his threat up front with someone like Shearer, Keegan, Rooney or Wright...Channon even !
McDougall - don't even dream !
Neither could you compare Watkins or Toney or Grealish with the above...and I really don't think Kane is worth the hype !
English Football is not producing any stand - out strikers for its national team.
Sorry but it's NOT !
Just run some more stats (yes I'm bored at work!) and he's joint 6th top scorer across the top 5 European leagues without penalties, 7th with.

Top scorer Kane.

Out of the top 10 - 3 are English.

No need to be sorry, you're just wrong :)

Just run some more stats (yes I'm bored at work!) and he's joint 6th top scorer across the top 5 European leagues without penalties, 7th with.

Top scorer Kane.

Out of the top 10 - 3 are English.

No need to be sorry, you're just wrong :)
Kane's club are performing worse with him in it !

It's easy to be biased isn't it...for your own players.

England will win nothing with that style of play .

Only the World Cup...he played in the earlier games...only to be denied the final by injury.
Had he played..instead of Hurst....he might have scored 4 !

Let's not rewrite history Brian he very famously lost his place for the final. Anyway the point is not that he was a poor player but that there are many many great English strikers who have won anything with England. Kane has come closest to anyone since Hurst.

In short you're talking b*llocks again.

Kane's club are performing worse with him in it !

It's easy to be biased isn't it...for your own players.

England will win nothing with that style of play .
PPG without Kane 2.09
PPG with Kane 2.2

Wrong again boomer :)

Another fun fact, Kane is top scorer in the top 5 European leagues and currently sits at 8th highest scorer in Bundesliga history. If he continues scoring on average 1.1 goals a game he'll be in the top 3.

Last edited:
Was a hard watch today was Dom.

Barely got a touch or got involved.

Not sure why but he appeared to have been well marshaled by a lower league PL team.

Has Gareth made a mistake?

On last night's showing the answer is no.
He's finally playing like a no.9 should......a top striker should only expect to have 15-20 touches in a game ......he's still effecting the game by occupying Cbs rather than dropping deep to get involved like he did last season.
It's up to the rest of the team to provide him with chances.

Let's not rewrite history Brian he very famously lost his place for the final. Anyway the point is not that he was a poor player but that there are many many great English strikers who have won anything with England. Kane has come closest to anyone since Hurst.

In short you're talking b*llocks again.
Kane has won nothing !....that's not bollux!

....' dropping deep' while giving Anal for 10 minutes is liable to cause a long period out with injury or a certain illness !

Last edited:
Ni
Sorry can't change the thread title as per Vitals rules, was a typo.

But what's the point of givin Enis Unal 10 or less minutes when Solanke was way off the pace.

He really was eliminated out of the game as a lone front man.

Around the 70 minute mark it looked like it was time to introduce 2 up front, spread Palaces legs apart, and really stick it up them.
Nice one Dragon! Extra points for saucy, homo innuendo. Your coming over to the dark side. I knew you would.

Was a hard watch today was Dom.

Barely got a touch or got involved.

Not sure why but he appeared to have been well marshaled by a lower league PL team.

Has Gareth made a mistake?

On last night's showing the answer is no.
On Last night's showing? Every striker has quiet games, the fact is he still sits 2 goals behind the top scorer in league this season.

He may not have had his best game last night but he still had that burst from the half way line in the 2nd half before slipping a perfect ball into Tavenier who unfortunately left the ball behind.

Ni
Nice one Dragon! Extra points for saucy, homo innuendo. Your coming over to the dark side. I knew you would.

Dragons not one to pull any punches or 'tow the line'.

Given time, this forum will become reknowned across globe for everyone to talk about whatever the hell they like.

I did suggest a few months back that DJ creates a 'dungeon' sub forum to facilitate this kind of nonsense... you were warned suga lips ;)

TBH, can't believe I haven't received a warning/ban yet. Its fruitless though, I'll just continue using my other accounts: new old cherry, old cherry, brian..., waz, king keiffer and billythekid... reobtrent and neil dawson...ryan_traves, kirsikka, dave_whitehead to name but a few ;)

New ones already in reserve and primed... just in case.

Neil Dawsons speedos, my_semen_tastes_of_bellini, the_voice_of_reason (rob trent), I'm_neil_dawson_and_my_cock_is_so_big_it_exceeds_the_24_inch_no_standing_zone_at dean_court,

Last edited:

;