Global Membership

As @Toronto John said above, sounds quite toppy to me. I'd have pitched it at £25 in an effort to get the names as that's where the real value is but presumably they've done their market research. I've no idea what other clubs offer so I'd assume it's somewhere comparable.

A live stream, coupled with this fans forum is pretty much 'Global Membership' as we know it.

Foley and Frevola will have to come up with something a little better than this.

I can understand their wish to make this a global brand, and we fully understand you have extremely wealthy fans in certain areas of the globe.

Swinging a pitch at the Vegas Golden Knights in Nevada was almost a no brainer.

A very wealthy demographic, with a desire for a sports team, the tickets almost sold themselves, with the niche being Las Vegas had never even seen ice.

Hence a hockey team.

I do love Bills tenacity, and his never retreat always advance motto, from his military background.

If you're in the trenches, that's what you need to hear.

A hugely succesful man is Bill, and his compatriots, in Jim Frevola should be trusted.

However, a global membership scheme is futile and a waste of time and energy.

We have many 'overseas' fans, but they aren't going to contribute to the coffers with this offering.

It's a waste of resources at this stage.
I don’t tend to disagree with too many of your comments but not on this and as a Bournemouth boy (well, old fart now) now a dual US/UK citizen, I think this is excellent.

I don’t tend to disagree with too many of your comments but not on this and as a Bournemouth boy (well, old fart now) now a dual US/UK citizen, I think this is excellent
Fair comment.

However, what will you get out of it when you depart your Dollars, Pounds, Euros or Bhat....which you can't already get?

The promise of an online 'voice' is not convertible, as you already have a 'free' voice on here.

It's Saviermunto type bullshyte.

The business, of being in business, all talk with little convertible notes.

As @Toronto John said above, sounds quite toppy to me. I'd have pitched it at £25 in an effort to get the names as that's where the real value is but presumably they've done their market research. I've no idea what other clubs offer so I'd assume it's somewhere comparable.

I thought the same but I did miss the free scarf and didn’t realise quite how much international shipping costs.

A scarf from the club shop plus international delivery is £33 alone.

I thought the same but I did miss the free scarf and didn’t realise quite how much international shipping costs.

It'll be a different scarf.

Fair comment.

However, what will you get out of it when you depart your Dollars, Pounds, Euros or Bhat....which you can't already get?

The promise of an online 'voice' is not convertible, as you already have a 'free' voice on here.

It's Saviermunto type bullshyte.

The business, of being in business, all talk with little convertible notes.
Maybe you're right but perhaps a sense of belonging is good too.

Must admit I don't fully understand shipping costs. So for the club to send a scarf , and I'm guessing to the US, costs £33 why is it when I buy my ' looky likey ' branded clothing off a Chinese website it costs £4.99 and gets to me within 7 days ?

Yes, @DJ, exactly what I'm seeing. 15 for the scarf, 18 for shipping. Approx CDN$55.

Of course, one of you good guys could get one from the shop and send it over here for a lot less, I'm sure. :D

Yes, @DJ, exactly what I'm seeing. 15 for the scarf, 18 for shipping. Approx CDN$55.

Of course, one of you good guys could get one from the shop and send it over here for a lot less, I'm sure. :D

Happy to do that if you want anything shipped mate.

Not sure what cost is for shipping though.

Charging a higher price for this because they've got poor e-comm delivery options isn't really the best approach. It's compounding the delivery cost issue rather than addressing it.

The shop delivery cost is something that could be dealt with in other ways rather than by overshooting on the price of this.

However, like I said, maybe it's comparable to elsewhere. I'd be surprised (and disappointed) if they landed on this by simply looking at the cost of a scarf and shipping it.

I don't really understand what I'd be getting in return for £45, it's not like I need a scarf in Dubai... Probably a higher chance of asking for a ticket here than the ballot if I happened to be at home during the season.

;