Good news thread

Me too Toronto John. I was at Tyandaga today just a great afternoon.
Hoping to get a couple more games in before we have to close it down.
Where did you play?
Am a Clublink member so have been playing Glencairn most of the time. Weather has been so good that my buddy and I have played 5 times in last 6 days. Each time from a different tee block ..... forward tees right back to the tips. We finish off the sixth block tomorrow, and then I think I will put them away.

Back to our friends the hedgehogs.

A wildlife campaign spearheaded by Queen guitarist Brian May has won a battle with a supermarket chain to save a threatened hedgehog habitat.

Amazing Grace, a hedgehog charity co-founded by the musician, told Sky News it was now forming an "exciting" partnership with Sainsbury's to "enhance" the habitat for animals.

May and the team at the charity launched a campaign when plans by the company to expand their store at Burpham, in Surrey, threatened nearly 70 trees and the surrounding wildlife.

Within just 24 hours of May's intervention, Sainsbury's agreed to withdraw the plans and work together to develop more wildlife-friendly plans.

May, who wrote numerous Queen songs including Save Me, Keep Yourself Alive and We Will Rock You, said: "Sainsbury's decision is a great step towards ensuring that wild animals already pushed into narrow corridors are able to survive and, more importantly, to thrive.

https://news.sky.com/story/brian-ma...le-with-sainsburys-to-save-hedgehogs-12129882

seriously, who cares. which players are furious and amazed? it says he gave up a significant portion of his wage, whilst players had to take a wage reduction in these tough times since relegation. bet the players are really struggling following this reduction...

@afcdibby
@red_house

Did the players take a wage reduction in the end?

can I remind you both, this is the good news thread! girl gets lovely present... nothing else to say!

:love1:

my fat hairy bum hole

I'm not sure about voluntary but its accepted they would have had wage reduction clauses in their contracts for relegation.

Was thinking when Eddie took his, remember it was talked about players taking a cut, not sure if it actually happened.

Klopp, Frank and Ole etc ..moaning about fixture pile-up.

Meanwhile Mangotsfield Utd ( THE Manu) have not been permitted to play ANY games .. until 12/12..when they entertain Melksham Town ( the Rubbers). ..they have to clear the turnip shoots and roots that have poked through the turf during the break!

Hey up...Ol' Jurgen ain't happy is he?

The mind Buggles Jurgy!

" In my mind sat in my car,
We've been f√cked by VAR.

Oh ah oh ah oh ah @rse,
Video killed my Premier League starse "

Last edited:
Klopp, Frank and Ole etc ..moaning about fixture pile-up.

Meanwhile Mangotsfield Utd ( THE Manu) have not been permitted to play ANY games .. until 12/12..when they entertain Melksham Town ( the Rubbers). ..they have to clear the turnip shoots and roots that have poked through the turf during the break!

Hey up...Ol' Jurgen ain't happy is he?

The mind Buggles Jurgy!

" In my mind sat in my car,
We've been f√cked by VAR.

Oh oh oh oh oh oh @rse,
Video killed my Premier League stars !
That last part is actually brilliant. They should sing that every time there’s a crap VAR decision.
Altogether now. Video killed the premier league.

Jesus has Covid....and Walker...

Man City...score quite a few goals...hugging and kissing while the rest of us are in some kind of Lockdown/Tier !
What did they Expect....its f√cking bizarre how players are allowed to do that...

If Tesco workers did it ..there would be Hell Up !

Celebrity Professions? :Fingers:

I know I'm morally right..for as long as my @rse points downwards !

;