Gordon

Whilst we’re about it - who remembers the bloke who would cycle around with a metal medieval-knight style helmet on his head ? Had a backpack too with comments written on it about his life …

Whilst we’re about it - who remembers the bloke who would cycle around with a metal medieval-knight style helmet on his head ? Had a backpack too with comments written on it about his life …
Used to come in the shop I worked in all the time,enough to read those comments .Can only remember 'never owned a Suzuki' I think(definately some make of motorbike)

Another character, not in the odd way of helmet man. Just always noticeable.
A person who was a regular around town in the70s’ had ‘The Baron’ spelt out in metal studs on the back of his leather jacket.
But to compliment this his girl fried had ‘property of the baron’ on the back of hers.
Always thought it was very cool back then.
I think he may be related to a poster on here.

Steve Lock the landlord of The George in Poole did indeed pass away at the weekend :0(

Lovely fella and always had time for a chat about the Cherries. Rather scarily I remember when he started there and was a regular for more years than I care to remember.

Another character, not in the odd way of helmet man. Just always noticeable.
A person who was a regular around town in the70s’ had ‘The Baron’ spelt out in metal studs on the back of his leather jacket.
But to compliment this his girl fried had ‘property of the baron’ on the back of hers.
Always thought it was very cool back then.
I think he may be related to a poster on here.
Think you might be referring to the brother of of a good mate of mine..if so his name was Paul and he was a diamond bloke

;