Greetings from Gibraltar

No, we're all waiting for you to explain the accounts to us simpletons. Apparently theres only you and two others who really get it.

Rob. Pretty basic this one. Shareholders get the accounts before others. A shareholder passed them on.
Await the April release.

Can't publish on here yet, but if you need a copy I can send by e-mail. Just PM. But nothing will be sent to non believers.

Oh come on, you were happy enough to blab that they were painting a terrible picture, and now you've gone shy?

Isn't it a legal thing Rob. You know that..
It's a 95M plus thing... but you will all deny.
End of chat on my behalf

AlGard - 9/3/2018 23:36

End of chat on my behalf

You're not telling us we've spent beyond our means surely. Heads should roll over this. :rotfl:

I...I see...the letter B is important to you. The number 4 has some significance. You have had a loss in your life. Etc

AlGard - 9/3/2018 18:36

End of chat on my behalf
when the accounts are published then there won’t be any denying the numbers. Only how they are interpreted.

Oh, let's play detectives. Now how many shareholders do we know? Max, some American guy, anyone know anymore? : )

HTH Table.

There are only two shareholders in AFC Bournemouth Ltd, both corporates. They are:

O AFCB Enterprises Ltd; and
O Peak6 Football Holdings LLC.

Anyone can check these FACTS online at Companies House for free, see page 11 of the latest Annual Return.

Respectfully yours

Hercules Poirot

PS Companies House iz how you say in England, a quarry of information. Par example, zere are details of ze investment vehicle of a M. Luke Garbutt. But, and zis is very extraordinaire, it is based in Liverpool and not in Bournemouth.

table - 10/3/2018 10:35

Oh, let's play detectives. Now how many shareholders do we know? Max, some American guy, anyone know anymore? : )

37.16% of PEAK6 Football Holdings LLC is owned by minority positions, apparently.

They are registered in Delaware which isn't just like searching companies house for information to get the names of shareholders.

Given that its inevitably negative news that you are gleefully waiting to share, perhaps you can also offer some thoughts as to what we, and/or the club, should be doing about it.

:Zzzz: :Zzzz:
I am really not bothered, whatever money is owed is Max's money, that is his problem. If he wants it back the only way is for him to sell while we are a PL team. He has no track record of cutting and running with his other clubs.
Somewhat different to the days of owing vast sums to the Inland Revenue, VAT, Lloyds Bank, Bournemouth Council and anyone who did work for the club. And as far as I am aware we are paying the players on time every month.
Sit back and enjoy the ride.
Who are we playing Sunday - Spurs or Barnet ?
Why is it on Sunday ? So that millions worldwide can watch it.

This is all a bit mixyblob ( a pile- up in Ludo( uckers)! and everybody knows everything but knows nothing. A swarm of Columbos buzzing all over the forum - stopping for an egg and bacon bap and flat white - then back on it! Meanwhile down at DC, Mingo building up his muscles for another crack at Man U. Harry Arter pacing up and down corridors between the dressing rooms getting in the real Columbos way and Eddie with mobiles on each ear listening to love song serenades from Wenger and Allerdyce hate mobs. Columbo finds Ibe hiding in the corporate lounge. " What's going on Jordy ?"..." I stole one of Eddies cherry lollipops so he's sent Jason to beat some sense into me an all I want is to nutmeg Kane on Sunday" " don't tell them I'm here ,I want to finish these prawns! Columbo departs realising there is a far bigger mess to sort out t'other side of the New Forest!

BillMcgarrycherry - 10/3/2018 10:56

This is all a bit mixyblob ( a pile- up in Ludo( uckers)! and everybody knows everything but knows nothing. A swarm of Columbos buzzing all over the forum - stopping for an egg and bacon bap and flat white - then back on it! Meanwhile down at DC, Mingo building up his muscles for another crack at Man U. Harry Arter pacing up and down corridors between the dressing rooms getting in the real Columbos way and Eddie with mobiles on each ear listening to love song serenades from Wenger and Allerdyce hate mobs. Columbo finds Ibe hiding in the corporate lounge. " What's going on Jordy ?"..." I stole one of Eddies cherry lollipops so he's sent Jason to beat some sense into me an all I want is to nutmeg Kane on Sunday" " don't tell them I'm here ,I want to finish these prawns! Columbo departs realising there is a far bigger mess to sort out t'other side of the New Forest!

I've told my son that when I start posting like this to administer the drugs that I have stored in my special safe.

Money has taken the fun out football - and a mass sense of humour failure is like a virus on forums- check out Southampton and Leeds forums if you want tips on how to get even more serious !

;