Greetings from Gibraltar

Yes Bill you've told us on several occasions where you worked, this is why I think it is starting to affect you,....sense of humour. ....well all about opinions as I've said before

Which is why you are always right and I'm always wrong . I've worked in several professions, all very different, some technical, some social, met many different types of people, but never any as seriously sensitive as some appear to be on this forum. Time and again I've met people face to face who turn out to be so different to what they seem to be online.

Some people think Corbyn is a nutcase- others think he is a genius. I say he is neither!
You probably think im a nutcase- I know I'm not! Whatever grief you chuck at me Ted you won't get me to dislike you.

Thats strange. Al Gard has not been able to tell us what his solution might be, but he's been able to start another 'look at me' thread on the same subject.

So Al, you want the board removed? I'm dying to hear your ideas.

Good idea Rob, let's have an 'ask Al' thread.

My question... Why does it matter to fans if we're in debt to Max?

I'd also love to hear the answer to Rob's question. If this is such an outrage, what should be happening that currently isn't happening?

So Al, was it AFCB Enterprises Ltd or Peak6 Football Holdings LLC that gave you their shareholders copy of the most recent accounts?

Why is it when certain older posters say something that people disagree with its immediately assumed by some that they are on medication or drunk?
I know for a fact that in my town there are twice as many 25 to 45 yr olds on medication/drunk or in rehab than in the 55 to 75 age group. Many of us look younger too due to the fact we've drunk less and stayed off the weed etc.

I assume he's been on the bitter.

All Al has to do is tell us his thoughts on what we should be doing. If he wants to go round blabbing about people being "in denial" then show us the way forward.

<p>
SlowDownDerek - 10/3/2018 18:08<br /><br />Good idea Rob, let's have an 'ask Al' thread. <br /><br />My question..</p><p>&nbsp;</p><p>What do you look like? And, what game will you be at next?&nbsp;</p>

It all used to be mildly amusing in the Mitchell days watching Al get it wrong time and again now it's just yawn .

Al is really not bothered is he, about your reactions, why should he be - he just puts it down and leaves it like a ticking bomb - its up to you if decide to pick it up. When I first came on this forum I got upset about reactions and was advised to stay calm but expect stick if it was provocative. I like Al's originality - a bit like John Lennon but less lyrical! I dont understand half of what he goes on about so it kind of challenges me to try and decipher it! I dont like Trump much but the way he controls the press is creasing me up seeing them squirm! They can't handle him in the way people on here can't handle Al.

BillMcgarrycherry - 11/3/2018 00:14

Al is really not bothered is he, about your reactions, why should he be - he just puts it down and leaves it like a ticking bomb - its up to you if decide to pick it up. When I first came on this forum I got upset about reactions and was advised to stay calm but expect stick if it was provocative. I like Al's originality - a bit like John Lennon but less lyrical! I dont understand half of what he goes on about so it kind of challenges me to try and decipher it! I dont like Trump much but the way he controls the press is creasing me up seeing them squirm! They can't handle him in the way people on here can't handle Al.

Thanks for explaining the way it is . It all makes so much sense now .

;