Hands up. Who's been passing tickets on...............................

This is over the top…I have taken advantage of someone who couldn’t go to Wolves at the last minute so took up the ticket I would have been lightly pee’d off if I had driven up there and been refused entry due to my own club’s draconian ruling…AFCB understand that the vast majority of fans don’t cause any problems….just let clubs search fans properly and eject those who cause trouble and inconvenience them!

completely agree - deal with the troublemakers, there must be enough video evidence ffs (and I don't mean all the vloggers). completely over the top reaction. the refund offer is good tho, lets hope it works.

This is pathetic.

Some of what is written is also nonsensical. If you want to stop flares being thrown onto the pitch, then just make sure people are properly searched when entering into the ground. How is ID checking a ticket going to stop that? Vs Saints there was a guy literally walking around with a large leather bag, how about you just check what’s in there instead?

How can this even be checked? I have a family member who has the ticketing account, he purchases away tickets for both of us via his account. So am I going to be refused entry because I’m not the account holder?
Well, unless you’ve changed your actual first name and sir name recently, your name will be on the ticket he has purchased for you. Oh hang on!!

Does anyone really think this is going to be an issue at Palace? I normally go with 2 family members. They may not be able to go on Saturday in which case I would just give the tickets to 2 other members of the family. Are we going to get to the gate to be told they can’t come in? That’s not an attractive proposition given the aggravation in getting there in the first place! All suggestions welcome….

Does anyone really think this is going to be an issue at Palace? I normally go with 2 family members. They may not be able to go on Saturday in which case I would just give the tickets to 2 other members of the family. Are we going to get to the gate to be told they can’t come in? That’s not an attractive proposition given the aggravation in getting there in the first place! All suggestions welcome….
I can't believe that Palace are actually going to check ID for every single person going into the away end, can you imagine how long this would take?

Tbf I have heard things get pretty wild on those Excelsior coaches ;)

I get it, don't act like a bellend.

All I'd say to AFCB is, let's get our own house in order first.

Away fans getting our home tickets. Away fans bringing flares into our ground. Greater flexibility for us to reassign home tickets through legit means. And if asking folks to phone in, make sure the phone lines function, are open on time and are suitably staffed.

All things that could use work.
It’s Bluebird now. But that aside, the away fans getting home tickets at DC is a real problem. Both v. Spurs and Chelsea the better half had away fans next to her in The West Stand. They didn’t ”misbehave“ but annoying when you think of how many local fans can’t get tickets. And misbehave or not, I’ll be the first to a steward if there’s the faintest whiff of ManUre in the home stands Saturday week.

I can't believe that Palace are actually going to check ID for every single person going into the away end, can you imagine how long this would take?

They had to delay kick off recently for problems at the turnstiles. I wonder what was behind that?

It’s Bluebird now. But that aside, the away fans getting home tickets at DC is a real problem. Both v. Spurs and Chelsea the better half had away fans next to her in The West Stand. They didn’t ”misbehave“ but annoying when you think of how many local fans can’t get tickets. And misbehave or not, I’ll be the first to a steward if there’s the faintest whiff of ManUre in the home stands Saturday week.
There are quite a few European ticket sites selling tickets if you are willing to pay over £200 per seat.

im speculating here but I don’t think so, I think it’ll be like the No under 21s in certain bars rule. Imagine they might ID the nippers in their discount stone island jumpers but I’m sure it’ll be fine for everyone else that doesn’t want to advertise they’re an a*rsehole.

Maybe you’re right- what does Botto call it? No I think you’re right. Anyway……

No worries...you have away fans in there as they moved the sponsors seats from the Ted Mac and it's a free for all... end block .. these tickets get kited to the highest bidder...

I've asked for a refund because I've got the lurgy. E mail sent but suspect there will be an avalanche of requests so have asked for confirmation on receipt..

Perhaps I'm being dim here but having done plenty of aways is this the first time refunds have been offered or is it something that has totally passed me by ?

The club offer refunds on tickets for every away game, up to midday on the Friday before for weekend games. Not sure what it is for midweek games, though, possibly midday on the Monday.

;