Hands up. Who's been passing tickets on...............................

About time AFCB got its ticketing procedures and points system in order, and I hope this is just the first step. It makes me seethe when I speak to people who have obtained tickets to games when I know full well that they don't have a ticketing account, so someone else has taken the points - thus permanently excluding those like myself who want tickets but can never get any.

I know a few that hardly ever go, they all got tickets for Spurs!! 13 ffs just leave it alone! Next you’ll have to have an ob pass to say you’re an upright citizen!!

About time AFCB got its ticketing procedures and points system in order, and I hope this is just the first step. It makes me seethe when I speak to people who have obtained tickets to games when I know full well that they don't have a ticketing account, so someone else has taken the points - thus permanently excluding those like myself who want tickets but can never get any.

plenty of opportunity to accrue home points last season and away this season was there not…..?

Has not one single game home or away gone to general sale this season?

I believe the refund rules for both home and away has always been the same. I’ve always been amazed you can get a refund for a home game on the day of the game when the club has no way of reselling the ticket.

I believe the refund rules for both home and away has always been the same. I’ve always been amazed you can get a refund for a home game on the day of the game when the club has no way of reselling the ticket.

Yeah, most events, bookings require 24 hours minimum most the time don't they.

This is something that the ticket office has done well for a while. It worked well when my flight to Manchester was cancelled right at the beginning of the year.

Have you got one for tomorrow - plenty available

;