Happy St George’s Day !

Oh how very twee of you Stan.

You do hate England though, thats the point.

It's true, type 'england' into the search and put Stan's name in and you will struggle to find a single positive comment about England the place, the people, the football team.... Mention it and he gets very upset, enough to hijack the St George's thread about it... but his views on the place aren't particularly ambiguous.

Anyway, I like England. It's brilliant.

It's true, type 'england' into the search and put Stan's name in and you will struggle to find a single positive comment about England the place, the people, the football team.... Mention it and he gets very upset, enough to hijack the St George's thread about it... but his views on the place aren't particularly ambiguous.

Anyway, I like England. It's brilliant.
You are a very sad individual. You’re not English are you?

Weirdly, my search just came back with lots of replies to numerous posters claiming they obviously must hate England, rather than anyone actually posting that they hate England.

Happy St George's Day / English Day / whatever you want to call it to all anyway.

Weirdly, my search just came back with lots of replies to numerous posters claiming they obviously must hate England, rather than anyone actually posting that they hate England.

Happy St George's Day / English Day / whatever you want to call it to all anyway.
And there’s the truth. If I criticise anything or anybody who might have an English connection, there’s a muppet who interprets it as anti English sentiment. It’s all good fun to me if he wants to make himself look like a knob, which is something he excels in.

Very sensitive about this topic Stan aren't you? Anyway, yes I'm English. Born in England, parents born in England and 3/4 grandparents born in England.
Not sensitive at all. You’re the one who keeps bringing it up. I just post this nonsense to get a rise out of you.

Not sensitive at all. You’re the one who keeps bringing it up. I just post this nonsense to get a rise out of you.

Lol, lete check the start of this thread to see who brought it up... You think you have exclusivity on getting a rise out of people. The evidence would suggest otherwise. Anyway, you successfully hijacked the St George thread now so you must be delighted.

Lol, lete check the start of this thread to see who brought it up... You think you have exclusivity on getting a rise out of people. The evidence would suggest otherwise. Anyway, you successfully hijacked the St George thread now so you must be delighted.
Over the moon. Makes my anti Englishness complete. Until the next time.

;