Harry Arter

Eddie said that Arter was one of the few plus points that came out of Wigan so I don’t think that’s the case Bigfatolly..

I wonder if the Spurs fans are asking if he is ill or ‘ill’.

Tottenham goalkeeper Hugo Lloris is doubtful because of illness and will be assessed before kick-off.

billythekid - 21/1/2018 06:56

Tottenham goalkeeper Hugo Lloris is doubtful because of illness and will be assessed before kick-off.
probably ill because he travelled and is being assessed

USCherry - 21/1/2018 12:11

billythekid - 21/1/2018 06:56

probably ill because he travelled and is being assessed

Seems Arter was taken ill the morning of the team travelling and young Taylor called in.

billythekid - 21/1/2018 11:56

Who’s Lloris been linked with? I don’t think anyone would question Arter’s illness if he hasn’t been linked with a couple of teams the last couple of weeks.

Thing is with all the flu around, you don't want anyone with any kind of symptoms travelling with the team in an enclosed space. Better safe than sorry.

blandford_cherry - 21/1/2018 12:57

billythekid - 21/1/2018 11:56

Who’s Lloris been linked with? I don’t think anyone would question Arter’s illness if he hasn’t been linked with a couple of teams the last couple of weeks.

We have our manager, various players been linked with clubs in the not distant past, they are still here except for Ritchie. Take rumours with a pinch of salt these days.

Getting away from Harry Arter, some of our fans seem to have short memories or issues with certain players and at times it has been suggested time for some to move on.

From some favourites with our fans to not so popular and falling out of favour now.

We have had Francis, S Cook, Gosling, Surman, Daniels, Ibe and others including the above who not long ago it has been mentioned time to move on.

S Cook was some of our fans MOM yesterday, not long ago he wasn’t good enough to get in the team.

We do not know what is going on in their personal lives or carrying injuries which we know Eddie keeps close to his chest or even feeling unwell, which affects their performance.

Confidence is a vital thing for players and if they get comments from our fans which I have heard from the stands, they sure will hear them and surely if they are low on confidence it won’t help their performance.

Eddie works on building confidence as has shown in recent games it has started to work with Jordan Ibe. he has persevered with him when some of our fans thought he should be rested.

All about opinions but think it is to our and the teams advantage if we get behind every player even if they are having a ‘stinker’.

Arter playing today's "Under21" game v Bury, alongside Hyndman in midfield. Brad smith also pops up.

Federici, Lee, Cordner, Butcher, B.Smith, Hyndman, Arter, Taylor, Anthony, O'Connell, Ndjoli

...glad he is getting some game time and he will play a part in our run for sure I would bet!

Harry seemed to enjoy it. Comfortable win. Unfair really on a small club like Bury that the EFL have got them to play a first team game tonight.

We could always do with an in form Harry in midfield. I just can't remember when that last was sadly.

However, I think he was worth getting on the pitch today for sure.

;