Harry Arter

Not like you to make assumptions and generalisations about what goes on behind the scenes without knowing what you're on about.

By his own admission he gave up after he signed his new contract and didn't want to be here. He was a horrible person to be around and there was nothing Eddie could do.

https://theathletic.com/1816507/202...-eddie-howe-fulham?source=user-shared-article

c'mon now derek, don't let the facts get in the way of one of Neil's Eddie Howe / coaching team ineptitude conspiracy theories....

To
Anyone else miss seeing moments like this rather than our insipid midfield playing it backwards. Another player we fell out with who is better than some we kept ...

To be fair, he hasn’t done it much this season. In many games I have watched on TV he has played deep making square passes - not the attacking force he was with us. Pleased he is getting a few goals now though if he did that in the Prem it would be disallowed for handball by Harry.

Anyone else miss seeing moments like this rather than our insipid midfield playing it backwards. Another player we fell out with who is better than some we kept ...
2014-2016 or 17 Arter was very, very different to post 2017 Arter. Completely different player. I'd have the old Arter back in a shot, but I don't think that player is there any more.

Yep, like others, I'm calling bullshit on this.

Just as always, you're letting your hardon for Arter get in the way of sense or reality.

Have a read of that Athletic article if you can. It explains what happened after he signed his new contract. People will make their own minds up but it certainly wasn't Howe's fault.

2014-2016 or 17 Arter was very, very different to post 2017 Arter. Completely different player. I'd have the old Arter back in a shot, but I don't think that player is there any more.

Post 2017 Arter was different to pre 2017 Arter.

Post 2018 King was different to pre 2018 King
Post 2019 Lerma was different to pre 2019 Lerma.
Post 2018 Wilson was different to pre 2018 Wilson.
Post 2018 Smith was different to pre 2018 Smith.

Name me some Bournemouth players better now than a year or so ago. I’ve kind of got to Ramsdale then am struggling.

Tired coaching and stale defensive tactics is the reason. Soon some of you will wake up to it and stop blaming the players...

Not like you to make assumptions and generalisations about what goes on behind the scenes without knowing what you're on about.

By his own admission he gave up after he signed his new contract and didn't want to be here. He was a horrible person to be around and there was nothing Eddie could do.

https://theathletic.com/1816507/202...-eddie-howe-fulham?source=user-shared-article
Read the article. We fell out with him. The tackle on Kelly was the final straw. I didn’t say it was Eddies fault we fell out with him. That was your interpretation of my interpretation (again).

Read the article. We fell out with him. The tackle on Kelly was the final straw. I didn’t say it was Eddies fault we fell out with him. That was your interpretation of my interpretation (again).

Who exactly is the "we" you are referring to if not Eddie?.... Me? You?

What does "we fell out with him" mean if you're not making a criticism of Howe?

If you're not blaming things on Eddie what exactly is the point you're making in the post above this one?

Looks like 'my interpretation of your interpretation' was bang on from where I'm standing.

Post 2017 Arter was different to pre 2017 Arter.

Post 2018 King was different to pre 2018 King
Post 2019 Lerma was different to pre 2019 Lerma.
Post 2018 Wilson was different to pre 2018 Wilson.
Post 2018 Smith was different to pre 2018 Smith.

Name me some Bournemouth players better now than a year or so ago. I’ve kind of got to Ramsdale then am struggling.

Tired coaching and stale defensive tactics is the reason. Soon some of you will wake up to it and stop blaming the players...
Well Lewis cook, Simon Francis, brooks & Charlie d have had serious injuries for 4. Ibe went awol, fraser couldn't be arsed.

Who exactly is the "we" you are referring to if not Eddie?.... Me? You?

What does "we fell out with him" mean if you're not making a criticism of Howe?

If you're not blaming things on Eddie what exactly is the point you're making in the post above this one?

Looks like 'my interpretation of your interpretation' was bang on from where I'm standing.
Because it’s your interpretation so it would be bang on to you.

‘we’ have fallen out with a lot of players. We being the club we support. Sometimes it will be the players fault, sometimes the clubs most often a bit of both.

‘I fell out with‘ my missus last night. It wasn’t my fault though. She begs to differ.

Because it’s your interpretation so it would be bang on to you.

‘we’ have fallen out with a lot of players. We being the club we support. Sometimes it will be the players fault, sometimes the clubs most often a bit of both.

‘I fell out with‘ my missus last night. It wasn’t my fault though. She begs to differ.

Sorry I'm struggling here. What point were you making if not criticising Howe?

So 'the club' falls out with people now? What exactly is 'the club' if it's not the manager? Are you suggesting Arter got dropped and lost form because he fell out with the tea lady?

;