Hibernian

Is there a limit on the number of players a spl team can take from one team? Just wondered if that's the reason the 2nd guy was a permanent switch

Think the city really is split 50/50 (of those that support either...there's still a chunk that head west for the bigot fest...)

Sectarianism is there, in pockets...wee bit of flag waving on either side, drunken bams sing dafty songs in the pubs.. in the ground no sectarian songs... dont get me wrong for those 90 odd minutes there's hate in there... but i think most have friends n family on the other side... its a good intense rivalry..

Our tickets for the 28th went on sale today...sold 3800 in about 10 minutes...with hundreds still in the queue...

I'm an away season ticket holder, yes I'm that daft, and yes we have a worse record against them. But it's what we do lol

If anyone is interested getting a ticket for any game at easter road, outwith the derby, it's easy ( cat A need a bit trickier but plenty spare).

There's a live podcast tonight discussing all this if you want some honest thoughts...

Think the city really is split 50/50 (of those that support either...there's still a chunk that head west for the bigot fest...)

Sectarianism is there, in pockets...wee bit of flag waving on either side, drunken bams sing dafty songs in the pubs.. in the ground no sectarian songs... dont get me wrong for those 90 odd minutes there's hate in there... but i think most have friends n family on the other side... its a good intense rivalry..

Our tickets for the 28th went on sale today...sold 3800 in about 10 minutes...with hundreds still in the queue...

I'm an away season ticket holder, yes I'm that daft, and yes we have a worse record against them. But it's what we do lol

If anyone is interested getting a ticket for any game at easter road, outwith the derby, it's easy ( cat A need a bit trickier but plenty spare).

There's a live podcast tonight discussing all this if you want some honest thoughts...

Don’t forget Edinburgh City and the Spartans

What's the rough split between fan bases in Edinburgh mate?

How much is the religion thing a driver foe who supports who?

evidence that sectarian bigots prefer picking on easy targets...

shouted “Fenian horses” and “f*** the Fenian horses” minutes before the game at Tynecastle on Boxing Day last December.
He was arrested by an officer and he later told police: “She was a Celtic c***, I could tell.”

shouted “Fenian horses” and “f*** the Fenian horses” minutes before the game at Tynecastle on Boxing Day last December.
He was arrested by an officer and he later told police: “She was a Celtic c***, I could tell.”

Another one that we're unlikely to see on Mastermind any time soon.

Quite funny tbf.

Quite funny tbf.

Colt ?

Big deal. Who gives a fook? This is southern Engerland man.

You’re the one pushing the agenda.

Why do you like to perpetuate sectarianism so much?

The sectarianism will increase and go back to levels we've known in the past if the Republicans in the newly convened NI assembly start to intensify their push for a United Ireland....fans of Celtic and Hibs have a historically ingrained affinity with that and will show support...that will antagonise those of the opposite inclination at Rangers and Hearts.....it's all there for the kicking dudes...lace up and brace !

The sectarianism will increase and go back to levels we've known in the past if the Republicans in the newly convened NI assembly start to intensify their push for a United Ireland....fans of Celtic and Hibs have a historically ingrained affinity with that and will show support...that will antagonise those of the opposite inclination at Rangers and Hearts.....it's all there for the kicking dudes...lace up and brace !

Perhaps you should join those clubs forums to help them through it :D

Now that could be entertaining:D

(Until we wonder where you've gone and read in the news how a bloke in Cornwall called Brian has been blown up in a car bomb).

;