Hospitality/ restaurant

Is my f√cking head upside down or something ?

What the f√ck are they playing at with my Football Club...?

Get the f√ckers OUT !

Enough is enough.

F√cking MONEY.

Bollux I'm off up the Moors again.

Jesus, are you OK?

Talk about over reaction. :D

You do know the club has offered similar package for years right? I recall watching us v Northampton in the late 2000's. It wasn't cheap back then and for me not worth the outlay tbh. That was in a half full league 2 game iirc.(which we lost 2 nil on a very cold january, mainly due to young Eddie deploying a 352/532 for the 1st time with igoe and a fat, slow, washed up Cummings as wing backs iirc...and a fat slow akinfenwa lumbering arkund up front for Northampton)

I expect prices weren't far off the price fritter mentioned last year. Assuming they carried it on throughout the Denim era...

The tide has turned since pre demin. The club longer have tto bite people's hand off to buy tickets...the roles are reversed. As much as it is galling to most they don't need to or legally obliged do anyone any favours, give tickets away to fill the ground. Particularly when it's still so pathetically small for the level we're operating at.

Last edited:
Seats for hospitality in the corner of main stand. No special area.

Ah right when I did it years back, we had meal in restaurant before, then sat on seats outside restaurant to watch game... padded iirc?

Then got to meet player of the match after...

Jesus, are you OK?

Talk about over reaction. :D

You do know the club has offered similar package for years right? I recall watching us v Northampton in the late 2000's. It wasn't cheap back then and for me not worth the outlay tbh. That was in a half full league 2 game iirc.(which we lost 2 nil on a very cold january, mainly due to young Eddie deploying a 352/532 with igoe and a fat, slow, washed up Cummings as wing backs iirc..)

I expect prices weren't far off the price fritter mentioned last year. Assuming they carried it on throughout the Denim era...

The tide has turned since pre demin. The club longer have tto bite people's hand off to buy tickets...the roles are reversed. As much as it is galling to most they don't need to or legally obliged do anyone any favours, give tickets away to fill the ground. Particularly when it's still so pathetically small for the level we're operating at.
I'm up on Bodmin Moor now....OUT of my Forum /Internet character....happy as a Sandboy!
No I don't know any of that...don't want know it tbh.

I've been in there twice before - once for a Mothers Day treat and another time for a Birthday surprise. Absolutely loved it - great food, great service and you get to hear a player after the match talk about the game. Admittedly this was a few years ago - but can't see a lot of difference in the packages. Well worth it for a treat!

I've been in there twice before - once for a Mothers Day treat and another time for a Birthday surprise. Absolutely loved it - great food, great service and you get to hear a player after the match talk about the game. Admittedly this was a few years ago - but can't see a lot of difference in the packages. Well worth it for a treat!

Did they present you the gnome as well?

Same for any team, and can also work for away games if you don't have the away points. Get in early enough and go hospitality, sit amongst home fans and all the other things some people hate.
Have you never bought the mire e ornsive front row/area seats at concerts, sports events. Nowt to do with Tory Britain or any of that crap either

Drinks not included with that though, right?
> Dedicated waiting service > Fully licensed bar facilities > Sky TV > Matchday programme > Finger buffet> £300 drinks tab included > Tea and coffee available throughoutPre-Match> Exclusive views of the pitchDuring the match> Tea, coffee & mini cakes > Selection of fine local cheeses, chutney & savoury biscuits

> Dedicated waiting service > Fully licensed bar facilities > Sky TV > Matchday programme > Finger buffet> £300 drinks tab included > Tea and coffee available throughoutPre-Match> Exclusive views of the pitchDuring the match> Tea, coffee & mini cakes > Selection of fine local cheeses, chutney & savoury biscuits
What about the half and half scarf?

I have a gooner supporting mate who wanted me to go to his 50th bash, at Emirates, was about £600. He said it was day out of a lifetime, meet the ex pros etc.
I declined it might be the day out of a lifetime to him, but not for me.

That sounds like the Corp boxes. I requested box pavkage details when we were promoted last year. Not set price for them, but roughly 50-60k for the season... but they had none left anyway. But still get odd box available for friendlies, cup games etc

No way a 300 tab is included in a ticket worth less than 300.

The only f√cking points that matter at this club are those that go onto a league table.

My post was attacking the bloody concept of the thing !
I dont know why you get your flared trousers in a twist
You dont go to games!!
Yeah i know youve done your time as you put it, whatever that means.

I watched us at Leyton Orient in the 80's in hospitality. All drinks included, just as well we lost 5-0 i think.hic.
I used to think new old bold brian cherry was stuck in the 70's. More like the 30's.

..I dont know why you get your flared trousers in a twist
You dont go to games!!
Yeah i know youve done your time as you put it, whatever that means.
I'm back down from the tranquil Moors again...Internet head back on :

The answer to your question; '' whatever that means ? "
During the mainly desperate times in the lower leagues from 1961 through to 2015. 95% of the home games and 50% of the aways during that period.

I won't mention it again if it irks you...as does most of my output.
A good 'Afcb' Forum snowflake fan will find his target amongst the old guard and hammer his posts to buggery.....keep it up.... there are massive generation gap issues and i'll stand my ground until I drop. I don't care who I upset.

Last edited:
I watched us at Leyton Orient in the 80's in hospitality. All drinks included, just as well we lost 5-0 i think.hic.
I used to think new old bold brian cherry was stuck in the 70's. More like the 30's.
30s ?...behave...f√cking 20's if I could have been there....or 1880/ 90s when my G/ grandfather watched Boscombe St John's. at Castlemaine Avenue.

Ah right when I did it years back, we had meal in restaurant before, then sat on seats outside restaurant to watch game... padded iirc?

Then got to meet player of the match after...
There is now a platform for disabled fans outside the restaurant thanks to the club. It was added under Maxims reign.

;