Hospitality/ restaurant

During the mainly desperate times in the lower leagues from 1961 through to 2015. 95% of the home games and 50% of the aways during that period.

I won't mention it again if it irks you...as does most of my output.
A good 'Afcb' Forum snowflake fan will find his target amongst the old guard and hammer his posts to buggery.....keep it up.... there are massive generation gap issues and i'll stand my ground until I drop. I don't care who I upset.
Just to put you in the picture my woke friend. Lol
First game 1963. Regular since 65/66 season.
Most away games i went too were between 1969 to 1976, most proberbly an average of 15 a season.
Rairly missed a home game except when my kids were young in the 80's.
Still go to the odd away game.
So your old timer grumpy git posts dont wash wirh me..

Just to put you in the picture my woke friend. Lol
First game 1963. Regular since 65/66 season.
Most away games i went too were between 1969 to 1976, most proberbly an average of 15 a season.
Rairly missed a home game except when my kids were young in the 80's.
Still go to the odd away game.
So your old timer grumpy git posts dont wash wirh me..
That's ok with me...and well done for your support ..it's a long time of dedication.
..but I'll speak my mind on modern Football issues...it's there to be sniped at...and to me it's not any good...especially the PL....Man City will win the PL and the chances of Boscombe getting a VAR decision against them is Zero.
It's about the MONEY you see.
Boscombe cannot be seen to upset the Elite.....and even less so now than when Eddie's lot dared to occasionally do that.

MONEY Rules OK !

UNWOKE ...btw !

Last edited:
That sounds like the Corp boxes. I requested box pavkage details when we were promoted last year. Not set price for them, but roughly 50-60k for the season... but they had none left anyway. But still get odd box available for friendlies, cup games etc

No way a 300 tab is included in a ticket worth less than 300.

It's only for a couple of hours I'm guessing that the limit is just arbitrary incase they get a truly crazy booze hound in?

Even if you're buying drinks at a tenner a pop nobody is getting through 30 of them!

Returning to topic- we once tried the restaurant hospitality, a birthday treat. Would’ve been in 2014/15 I think. We were on a mixed table, four groups, all served at different times. Food was “OK”- not exceptional. Stadium seats were good where the wheelchair platform now is. We lost- If I remember right it was Middlesbrough. Steve Cook came up later, clearly p**ssed off about the result, and answered some inane questions about the game. Nice to do once but prefer a decent pie, the atmosphere among fans in the stands and being able to shout!

It's pretty damning and embarrassing that our club allows Spurs fans into the Home Ends. . and it's happened many times with Manu fans...and I think Leeds..the stewards with their 'Mr Hard' yellow jackets and swaggering demeanor should do their job and stop this sh*t from occuring.

There are always some Hooray Henrys who do not see a problem with paying £225-£300 to watch a game. These people tend to have more money than sense and are usually complete senseless scatter brains with their heads up in the clouds. I would not pay these prices even if I won the lottery out of principle as I have been brought up with a sense of value for money.

Last edited:
There are always some Hoo-Ray Henrys who do not see a problem with paying £225-£300 to watch a game. These people tend to have more money than sense and are usually complete senseless scatter brains With their heads up in the clouds. I would not pay these prices even if I won the lottery out of principle as I have been brought up with a sense of value for money.
Hooray!

There are always some Hooray Henrys who do not see a problem with paying £225-£300 to watch a game. These people tend to have more money than sense and are usually complete senseless scatter brains with their heads up in the clouds. I would not pay these prices even if I won the lottery out of principle as I have been brought up with a sense of value for money.
In fact, such is your prudence you've never bought a ticket to watch Bournemouth at all...

So the majority of the new hospitality tickets for the Ted Shed seem to have sold out at the 1 point level. I wonder how many of those seats will be filled with away fans for the Arsenal game?

Remember a few years back now my wife and myself had a meal in the top floor restaurant at Dean Court but not on a match day.

From memory it was a regular thing back then that fans could go for a meal.

The food was very good.

So far, the 1910 has gone, and been replaced with Bar 1, and eventually hospitality at £150 a head.

Points holders have been squeezed out and are being replaced by those purchasing the above tickets.

Accessible transport to away games is still uncertain.

On the plus side I assume that revenue is growing significantly.

So far, the 1910 has gone, and been replaced with Bar 1, and eventually hospitality at £150 a head.

Points holders have been squeezed out and are being replaced by those purchasing the above tickets.

Accessible transport to away games is still uncertain.

On the plus side I assume that revenue is growing significantly.
Hospitality tickets have sold out.

Great - no likelihood of bumping into you then! Even more reason to go.

;