How good was L Cook?

Exceptionally good and I look forward to the Eddie conundrum as to which is the best 4 from a fit bunch of Brookes, Stanislas, Cook, Lerma, Billing, Fraser and King.

Reactions: OBX
Yes I've seen some posts that didn't like him, and I've posted questioning what people think of him but never questioning his ability, been a fanboy as long as I remember. Just when people are calling him a number 10, I had to question that, seen him play a lot of minutes and he would always be disciplined enough to sacrifice himself. That said watching him run around a few players this Sunday getting himself out trouble, making his own space, then maybe yeah why the hell not, added to the vision for that pass against man utd, wow

Last edited:

76.5% pass completion over the course of 77 minutes.

Compare that to the 56% in 15 minutes that earned a few questions over whether he should or shouldn’t be rested once upon a time which I think was Neil was hinting at before.

Fingers crossed, once fully fit these debates can be put to bed.

Thing with Lewis is that he rarely gets the assist but often is the pass before the assist is made. His usual first instinct is to pass forward too so tends to put us on the front foot. Of course there is a lot of hype at times and as a young player still he will have some dud games too.

He’s not the type of player who will often stand out on highlights or on tv.

Watch back the 30 minutes highlights and he doesn’t look as fantastic as he did in the ground because he’s keeping the ball ticking over, influencing the tempo etc.

;