How uninspiring

You're easily pleased then

Exactly what I expected doesn't even play Zabarnyi, and takes Traore off after 60 minutes despite being our best player.

Desperately tries to hold on for a point and fails again. His negative attitude transmits into the way we are asked to play, and fails game after game. No doubt he'll trot out the 'newly promoted team' shite in the post match conference, and how can we possibly hope to compete with the likes of Brighton.

Certainly not easily pleased, think its more others are easily displeased, looking for anything to pelter him with. I'm only judging his presser here not the game.

Havent seen anything of the game so cannot comment on that but does seem his negative tactics have not helped us again. For that I am running out of patience as we clearly need someone in charge who can get us to manage the game better.

Maybe Klopp will be available soon....

Certainly not easily pleased, think its more others are easily displeased, looking for anything to pelter him with. I'm only judging his presser here not the game.

Havent seen anything of the game so cannot comment on that but does seem his negative tactics have not helped us again. For that I am running out of patience as we clearly need someone in charge who can get us to manage the game better.

Maybe Klopp will be available soon....
Appreciate the response. I thought the press conference was appalling.

I also thought the contrast in the Brentford and Bournemouth changing rooms I saw after returning from the game was appalling.

We have just brought in 90m of players and there was no positivity, no enthusiasm. As far as I am concerned I didn't come close to giving him 'pelters'.

Believe me I have wanted to after the majority of the last 12 games.

It's all very strange isn't it.

A billionaire is worth 999 mllion, plus another million right?

So a 1000 million makes a billion.

120 million on the purchase
70 or 80 million on player purchases
Probably 5 x 50,000 a week over 5 years on the new guys.

Has Bill really taken a 1/5 of his wealth punt on AFCB?

And then failed to appoint a headmaster of the team.

All back of a fag packet calculations, but this is a big punt on our club.

Given he also has bought stakes in Lorient etc.

As an aside, I see he also has wineries in New Zealand.

Nobody is having a go at Bill, he seems like a complete success at business.

But football isn't business, it's much more important than that.

It's all very strange isn't it.

A billionaire is worth 999 mllion, plus another million right?

So a 1000 million makes a billion.

120 million on the purchase
70 or 80 million on player purchases
Probably 5 x 50,000 a week over 5 years on the new guys.

Has Bill really taken a 1/5 of his wealth punt on AFCB?

And then failed to appoint a headmaster of the team.

All back of a fag packet calculations, but this is a big punt on our club.

Given he also has bought stakes in Lorient etc.

As an aside, I see he also has wineries in New Zealand.

Nobody is having a go at Bill, he seems like a complete success at business.

But football isn't business, it's much more important than that.

Don't believe it is all his money as such. Isn't he backed by a consortium made up of other business IIRC?

But yes, given the spending on players, and no doubt this will continue, the managerial situation does seem more conspicious than ever.

A bit like a wealthy person going out and buying a 500k Lambo, then putting chinese remould tyres on it and getting it serviced at a back street garage. Seems massively disproportionate/lopsided to the owners situation, spending power - ie, would the hell would you do it when you dont need to (from financial point of view, amongst others).

Spending nearly 100 mill in one window, but running a league 1 or lower level of managerial staff? I don't buy he doesn't know what he's doing yet as just arrived theory, or people around him don;t.

As others have said, seems likely something has already been agreed, for the summer. But thats strange in itself, as now looking very likely we'll go down, so assume Foley happy to take that on the chin for long term goals - if this theory is right?

I don't see the cause for the OP criticism. Felt factual, measured and covered the issues - integration of new players on/off field, importance of recovery of injured players, coy regarding upcoming opponent, long-term opportunities vs. need for short-term results.

just trying to manage expectations that it will take time to bed in - two of the signings hardly speak English!

Started 3 of the signings plus brought on Vina while Ilya is in a mid season break.

people can moan about anything if they want - and do!!

;