Howe out

For all Eddie has done for this club, the fans need to stay patient. He will turn it round. Remember the start of last season.

This summer will be testing. We may lose some of our stars but if thsts reinvested into a stadium to give us that future financial security that's fine, as long as Eddie can do what he has done before.

We shouldn't kid ourselves we will have some squeaky bum seasons, we are Bournemouth not Man United and Eddie dont have the endless pot of gold to work with

We have had a bad run..Watford have had a good run. We put a rocket up em at their place....then the injuries kicked in.
I love the rivalry with them since we came up as Champions... and why wouldnt they be p#ssed off with us getting all the accolades for pretty football .
The more Edge to our games with with them better.....it doesnt even need animosity....just fun banter is enough! Even if it does get a bit tasty.....better that than us having Love-Ins and making daisy chains with Saints fans and dancing with them through Lyndhurst bluebell woods ....or being patted on the head and fed peanuts alongside the squirrels at Beaulieu. Rather be called a Dickhead by a 20 stone beef- burger with arms and legs from Rickmansworth tbh ! Anyway if Luton get back on the scene Watford fans will have us no 1 on their Xmas card list..no sweat ! Same with Wolves if WBA get back up !
We are just Rent a Rival to them in reality !

Look its the attitude of Watford I want emulating here not their style of play. They haven't gone on holiday just because they are safe and because of that have plenty to play for. If you look at my first post it was in response to a poster saying well done lads you have done enough just to stay up which I don't like. I don't like Watford but I admire their want to succeed on all fronts. AND just because we beat them 4-0 on their ground does that make us better than them, and then why are we not in a cup final and higher up the league if we are?
Whatever the multitude of reasons I think its insuting to suggest our players have "gone on holiday".

Look its the attitude of Watford I want emulating here not their style of play. They haven't gone on holiday just because they are safe and because of that have plenty to play for. If you look at my first post it was in response to a poster saying well done lads you have done enough just to stay up which I don't like. I don't like Watford but I admire their want to succeed on all fronts. AND just because we beat them 4-0 on their ground does that make us better than them, and then why are we not in a cup final and higher up the league if we are?

We have fallen back on form of course but I still don't feel Watford are suddenly a club for us to aspire to, on any front [ and with respect to them...as there isn't much difference ]. As I say, its only the last few weeks there has been any real space between us. Did you think you wanted us to be like them after the 3-3 home draw, when we had already started to splutter a bit??

Last season....we finished above them...the season before....we finished 9th to their 17th....season before, we did finish below them, by three points....season before that....you may recall us winning the title over them! Season before that...we finished above them... So to round that up....previous five seasons....they have ended up above us ONE TIME [ just three points in it ]. This may be the second time in six seasons. And you think we should aspire to be like them??? And this is even bearing in mind slow ends to seasons....like last year....when we finished above them..... :unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure:

I really do get the disappointment of our recent overall form....at the same time, we do have a special talent for overreacting way out of proportion to the season as a whole.

AND just because we beat them 4-0 on their ground does that make us better than them, and then why are we not in a cup final and higher up the league if we are?

The last question is a good one.

However, based on our performances against them this season we are the better team, if the two matches didn't prove that then whats the point of playing each other?

We have fallen back on form of course but I still don't feel Watford are suddenly a club for us to aspire to, on any front [ and with respect to them...as there isn't much difference ]. As I say, its only the last few weeks there has been any real space between us. Did you think you wanted us to be like them after the 3-3 home draw, when we had already started to splutter a bit??

Last season....we finished above them...the season before....we finished 9th to their 17th....season before, we did finish below them, by three points....season before that....you may recall us winning the title over them! Season before that...we finished above them... So to round that up....previous five seasons....they have ended up above us ONE TIME [ just three points in it ]. This may be the second time in six seasons. And you think we should aspire to be like them??? And this is even bearing in mind slow ends to seasons....like last year....when we finished above them..... :unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure:

I really do get the disappointment of our recent overall form....at the same time, we do have a special talent for overreacting way out of proportion to the season as a whole.
What an excellent response.

The last question is a good one.

However, based on our performances against them this season we are the better team, if the two matches didn't prove that then whats the point of playing each other?

Were we a better team than Liverpool when they only took 1 point off us a couple of seasons ago?

Results against each other count for nothing really. You can have a bad ref or an off day. Over the course of a long season league position is normally accurate.

That said I think we are as good if not better as Watford but they are better at getting results out of games.

Thing is Watford are just more solid and stable at the moment. We can play some great stuff (better than they can manage)- but always have the ability to get a bit...is 'flakey' the right word?

Anyway lets get this season over with and go again.

;