Hypothetical choice about next couple of games

Kudos

UTC Legend
Finding the bickering on the other threads a bit draining so here's something for a bit of fun.

You're given a choice for results for this week.
You can beat Scummers or Leeds but will lose to the other or you can draw both.

What do you pick?

Win Sunday v Leeds because
Other will send Southampton down as they are so far behind. Them losing Thu isnt critical to our survival
Would rather win home games, better all round
Leeds are closer to us

Head says draw both, don't lose either, nice and dull if needs be.

Having a hard time convincing the heart about that though.

Losing to S*int5 is inevitable so beating L33ds is the answer.

Could I put in a personal request for James W-P and Patrick Bamford to both get straight red cards.

No strong feelings, two points and dropped points by Saints and Leeds puts us in pretty nice shape, a win against either puts us in even better shape. A win over Leeds would be better for the table, but a prior loss against Saints would make the Leeds game very squeaky.

Points of any kind will do ..............

Good idea though @Kudos .......... agree that the willy-waving by a few is tedious as heck.

Losing to S*int5 is inevitable so beating L33ds is the answer.

Could I put in a personal request for James W-P and Patrick Bamford to both get straight red cards.
Was talking to someone the other day about Bamford, when asked why I dislike him, I couldn't remember why! Needless gloves and being voted player of the season when we came up? And Leeds, of course.

Am I the only one who thinks that yesterday was not an unmitigated disaster. Although the defending was rubbish and individual mistakes cost us dearly, we had quite a few attempts on goal. Of course, I am far from happy about the result.

I want Bournemouth to play attacking football and "have a go." I can't ever hypothesise about us losing. Therefore, I have to dissent on the attempt to foster debate in the OP.

We should be set up to play for the win in both of these matches and not be satisfied with anything else.

I just want us to be as safe as possible as soon as possible, then I can sit back and enjoy the relegation battle without us being a part of it.

So, as unlikely as it seems, I would prefer a win against Saints, an early three more points towards safety and a loss against Leeds if I had to choose.

I suspect that a loss at Saints and a win against Leeds would be the more likely outcome though.

;