Hypothetical choice about next couple of games

If we don't go for Wins v Saints and Leeds ..we will lose both.
NO Football Team should EVER play for a draw..a draw is something that settles a situation where two teams have aspired to win but cancelled each other out.
Playing for a draw is conning the support. End of.

See that all the talk about preferring the Championship to the PL has petered out. Good - let’s find the right manager and, with Foley’s $$$, emulate Brighton and Brentford… just as other clubs aspired to follow us under Eddie.

:fish: I almost bit

See that all the talk about preferring the Championship to the PL has petered out. Good - let’s find the right manager and, with Foley’s $$$, emulate Brighton and Brentford… just as other clubs aspired to follow us under Eddie.
Love the Championship.
Blackburn and West Brom play tonight to try and force their way into the play off places but take a look at who they need to take points from .
Excellent stuff, especially when we're not involved.

Bitzer said: “Excellent stuff, especially when we're not involved.”

Spot on. Forward to PL stability and the (whisper it) new stadium.

Allegedly the most fiercely contested derby match in England. T'Rovers fans will be weeping if the Dingles clinch the title in their back yard!

I haven't checked up on my Blackburn mate - they must be a tad frustrated after two injury time equalisers in a week.

Best away trip of last year that was for me - apart from the stand we were in. Still no reason why we couldn't have had the right hand side lower...all other teams seem to have it this year...

Finding the bickering on the other threads a bit draining so here's something for a bit of fun.

You're given a choice for results for this week.
You can beat Scummers or Leeds but will lose to the other or you can draw both.

What do you pick?
Beat Southampton. Then I’ll change my mind Friday morning

;