I can't believe...

I thought we would struggle given how much effort we put into the midweek Swansea game and with injuries we lacked the means to freshen up the side.

Reality is we need to stop stupid defensive errors.

Dragging up something I was hoping to forget. However , I remember pointing out at the time Southampton were in shocking form, couldn't buy a win and yet we went out there and played pitifully. Made them look good purely by the way we couldn't be arsed.

I've found that the lower billed games in the prem have been far more entertaining this season that the big headline games
I haven't watched that much of the PL this season as we're not in it.

Amused that Liverpool were playing badly (think they're beginning to get better now though). Hunter became the hunted..

Glad that Sheff. Utd are all but relegated. Shame Burnley won't be.

Whatever league we're in next season, I want Newcastle to be in the same league so we can say hello to that little t w a t at Dean Court.

I haven't watched that much of the PL this season as we're not in it.

Amused that Liverpool were playing badly (think they're beginning to get better now though). Hunter became the hunted..

Glad that Sheff. Utd are all but relegated. Shame Burnley won't be.

Whatever league we're in next season, I want Newcastle to be in the same league so we can say hello to that little t w a t at Dean Court.

TBH I couldn't care about him Certainly won't waste my time and effort by giving him dog's.
Now I' ve just realised that posting that makes me look hypocritical lol !!.

;