Ibe going?

....and that is the problem, we just don't know if Ibe will ever be the player that Eddie obviously thought he could be?...How much time do we give him to prove himself?

I thought in his second season with us Ibe was decent and made some good contributions. Last year Brooks walking into the team and his being an instant success seemed to shatter Ibe's confidence as he wasn't the same player all year.

Maybe Brooks being out could be exactly the fillip he needs. If he takes a step up from his second season form he'll be a very effective operator for us.

The 12 months on his contract is a problem though. Something needs to give with him or Fraser.

I agree I think there is a lot of talent there....but if we have to lose him let’s get Matt back from up north.

Last pre season you could tell from Fraser's performances that he was going to have a blinder of a season. This pre season Ibe has shown that he's got it in him, you just never know what will happen with his form this year.

Its not easy to find quality that will happily sit on the bench and come on and try to change things - he fits into this category
Who says he’s happy sitting on the bench though? I doubt he joined Bournemouth with the aspirations of being an impact player.

Yep, let's keep saying this will be his season. I'm sure if we all just believed it will work out for him.

It's just like Brexit, we all need to believe and ignore the facts.

This will be his breakout year for sure....

Play him as part of a front three with little in the way of defensive responsibility and he will impress more often.

Decision making doesn’t come naturally to him but running at his man he has natural ability.

If he stays...at least he is usually available to get on the pitch....unlike Lewis and Stan..who are struggling to do that for now .

Or... Defoe and B.Smith ......not a Sh#t of good those dudes swanning around Glasgow and Seattle on Cherry 'dob outs....nil returns.....

Im no accountant ..but if we dont get a grip on this kinda crap.....and Bury our heads in the sand again we ......well ...the Buckets beckon......weve been there.. .

Oh and....Matt Ritchie. FFS...HE....him ..Matt himself..didnt.. Alias DID NOT....Want to play for us any more....cus we wunt BIG ENOUGH? Comprendez?
He'd done his Tinpotship at Swindon and then a successful extension of it with Us..

So ..his next stop is Real Madrid, MC or Bayern to keep it flowing....
Then when its time, with his stash of Silverware stacked up in his mancave ...its back down the Divs.....Swindon Supermarine and Bournemouth Poppies.
Thats the Route ...

;