If we go up-your incoming players wish list.

awayanchors

New Signing
O.K. Still a way to go, and twists and turns I'm sure. However, what are your thoughts on who you would like to see us buy and players retain?

O.K. Still a way to go, and twists and turns I'm sure. However, what are your thoughts on who you would like to see us buy and players retain?

Jamal ShookUp from the Indian league.

If I can dream, for all you with suspicious minds, apparently he lives in the ghetto, but remember this..... he may be the devil in disguise.

But, if all else fails, he's a bloody good Elvis impersonator for the supporters club.

Personally, if we go up, we need to secure our legacy.

Either the Dean Court situation needs to be resolved. South stand development, training ground. Or new Kings Park stadium and training ground.

Promotion is worth in excess of £100million in tv money. Pay off the promotion bonuses, hand out some new contracts and sign some potential, but otherwise invest the rest.

Either the Dean Court situation needs to be resolved. South stand development, training ground. Or new Kings Park stadium and training ground.

Promotion is worth in excess of £100million in tv money. Pay off the promotion bonuses, hand out some new contracts and sign some potential, but otherwise invest the rest.

:agree::agree::agree::agree::agree::agree::agree::agree::agree::agree::agree::agree::agree:

None : The Forum has decreed incessantly that this squad is the best ever outside the PL...let's see them prove themselves in the PL...test it ..test the Big Talk...the Elite Talk...in the PL.
Some of us are sick and bloody tired of all the spouting with regard to the 'superior talent' of this squad ; It is clearly only 'quite good' and the players individually 'a work in progress' .
We want a Stadium capacity worthy of being in the PL..and in respect for what EH did what SP is achieving now ... under severe pressure from the Elite !
Spend Money on that....

Last edited:

Couldn’t agree more.

Gets my superlike.

I think in reality...much of the Money raked in from the elevated status...will be diverted into projects 'not football orientated' ..ahem..if you know what I mean...I don't trust people too readily...not in this Era.. haha...like we shouldn't have in previous Era's...Mmmm yeah.

Consider that...as you invest your good money in STs.
..and watch the Corporate Lounge fill up again with a Fresh Prawn Sandwich and Pop Brigade ... your Olly Mursies !
( THEY won't get frisked on entry by ' security ' will they ?..no no no!)

Geeeeed ahd of it...its all bollux!

Last edited:
At least all the people that complain they can’t get tickets, will have a new complaint.

I’m hoping SP has at least been guaranteed the training ground will re-commence upon promotion.

Do you think he'd rather spend it on new signings or a training ground?

I don't think the club will go down that route but if they do, I hope Parker is given understanding and backing even if we come straight back down. His job would be to prepare a team to come straight back up in the subsequent season and he'd have a whole year to prepare for it. Norwich style.

If he did somehow keep us up then that would be an unexpected bonus. But he shouldn't be hounded out if this team, with little in the way of reinforcements, couldn't compete in the PL.

;