Jack Byrne

Reading the article about Oldham's owners in the Athletic, the fault for any difficult departures is likely to lie with them. Savi was an angel in comparison ( though that may be down to his competence).

Though there was also the training incident that broke a team-mate's leg in 2 places . . .

At present ?hasn't played well in nearly over a year.byrne would have been a free and IMO a no brainer.player of the year in Ireland thus year and in the international squad.yes he was wayward as a kid (to much to soon,had a big contract as a kid at man city)still only 24 and went to Cyprus because of Mick.mc Carthy.
He looked alright against 'uddersfield

3 games as a sub
2 starts but been hauled off at half time both times
Averages 29 minutes a game

In Cyprus...

2 years older than Brooks and a year older than Cook.

This kid could be struggling for games at 28 in San Marino and Istabraq would be convinced he's the next George Best.

:rofl:

3 games as a sub
2 starts but been hauled off at half time both times
Averages 29 minutes a game

In Cyprus...

2 years older than Brooks and a year older than Cook.

This kid could be struggling for games at 28 in San Marino and Istabraq would be convinced he's the next George Best.

:rofl:
Signed In cyprus and next day mc Carthy gets the sack. As I said earlier on a free and at the time we hadn't signed Wilshire.look at the money we have spent on some players that we will never see back.

Signed In cyprus and next day mc Carthy gets the sack. As I said earlier on a free and at the time we hadn't signed Wilshire.look at the money we have spent on some players that we will never see back.

Indeed imagine the wages wasted on this guy Brad Smith mk2

Not every signing works out, this is life. You could make that argument at any club.

Just won.leagueplayer of the year at his last club and club won.the league.speed up derek

I've never seen the guy play but looking at his career so far he's got to be the most bang average player that anyone has made this much fuss over. Lots of people have seen him play in England and he ended up back playing in Ireland. Now he's in Cyprus. Maybe he's just not that good mate. "better than Brooks" lol.

Just won.leagueplayer of the year at his last club and club won.the league.speed up derek

...and instead of getting snapped up for free by an English League One club or even a Scottish club (Rangers paid a fee for Ofoborh who can't break into the side) he went ...to Cyprus.

The only person who rates him was sacked as a manager ...in Cyprus.

Maybe McCarthy will bring him to Cardiff, he'll set the league ablaze and you can make me eat my words ...or not.

;